We didn't really know what to expect, but we found the 300 metre walk into town quite relaxing as was the beach. "Beach Terraces" George and Traveen were always helpful with tour arrangements and ready to spend their time even for a short chat. The accommodation was clean and well appointed and our apartment on the 1st floor facing Garrick Street provided a quiet tropical outlook from the balcony. It is just a place that we were relaxed in , and if we return to Port Douglas, we will be return guests. "Beach Terraces" also appears to provide for families with pools and BBQ facilities available.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Location..Location..Just 70 meters to famous Four Mile beach and a 5 minute walk to the town centre, the Beach Terraces has 20 1,2 and 3 Bedroom apartments, fully self-contained,air-conditioned with private balconies. Amenities include a Lagoon pool with waterfall and Spa, separate wading pool, BBQ area with sun-deck and a 3rd adjoining pool. Spotlessy clean and very well appointed you will be happy with your choice to stay at the Beach Terraces. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Priceline, Travelocity, Agoda, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com and HotelTravel.com so you can book your Beach Terraces reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beach Terraces Port Douglas
- Beach Terraces Hotel Port Douglas