We spent 10 days at Beach Terraces and had a great time. It is close to the beach and the main street. There are 3 pools so you can have a lovely peaceful swim without lots of children. The front pool seems to be the "childrens pool" and the back pool is the "quiet pool" We had a one bedroom unit and it was very well equipped. Extra crockery and cutlery - not just 2 of everything. Full oven (not that we used it) Dishwasher etc. Great BBQ outside by the pool. George and Treveen were super helpful, advising us to wait until perfect weather for our trip to the reef and checking it for us daily.
The only minor drawback was that when the room was serviced after 7 days, nothing was replaced - soap, coffee, tea, etc. would have been a nice gesture. The place was spotless though - thanks for a great holiday. One more thing - we overlooked the pool and perhaps you could start the waterfall a little later!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Location..Location..Just 70 meters to famous Four Mile beach and a 5 minute walk to the town centre, the Beach Terraces has 20 1,2 and 3 Bedroom apartments, fully self-contained,air-conditioned with private balconies. Amenities include a Lagoon pool with waterfall and Spa, separate wading pool, BBQ area with sun-deck and a 3rd adjoining pool. Spotlessy clean and very well appointed you will be happy with your choice to stay at the Beach Terraces. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your Beach Terraces reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beach Terraces Port Douglas
- Beach Terraces Hotel Port Douglas