Open today: 6:00 AM - 6:00 PM

Mark G
Townsville, Australia
via mobile
beautiful

an absolute beautiful golf course the fairways and greens are so well maintained like walking on... read more

Reviewed August 2, 2018

from $179.10
from $191.40
from $152.60
More Info
All reviews pro shop great golf course water hazards links course green fees paradise palms fairways and greens twilight rate driving range practice facilities played holes in great shape great morning bunker challenging tees crocodiles
Reviewed 1 week ago

Played 9 holes with my teenage son late one afternoon last week and for $75 each I thought it was a bit steep. Greens looked like they had been recently cored and were just coming back and were pretty heavy. Links course itself was pretty nice but overall I thought the Mirage was better value. Especially when I played in their midweek comp for only $55 and that included a share of the cart. I would have thought an afternoon hit after 2.30pm for 9 holes with a student would have been slightly cheaper than that. I have also played most of the resort courses on the gold coast and they weren't as expensive as that either.

Reviewed August 3, 2018 via mobile

It is well maintained and in good condition. They also have social bridge 2 pm start on Mondays and Thursday which pleased my wife. Good practice facilities for all aspects of the golf game. Coaching lessons available

1  Thank Mark G
Reviewed August 2, 2018

an absolute beautiful golf course
the fairways and greens are so well maintained like walking on good quality carpet
its a challenging course but well worth a round
the bar staff were nice not so welcoming to tourists (a bit rude)

1  Thank Steve S
Reviewed July 21, 2018 via mobile

Loved it. In super condition, greens were reasonably quick for Bermuda, fairways in mint condition, club and pro shop staff were friendly and helpful. It’s a Peter Thompson design so you know there are options for every level of golfer on every tee. Grass range to warm up on. Good value for $135

2  Thank JeffSydney_Australia
SeaReef, Manager at Palmer Sea Reef Golf Course, responded to this reviewResponded July 22, 2018

Hi Jeff, We certainly value your feedback. Our staff work tirelessly throughout the year to ensure our facility is of the highest of standards and look forward to welcoming you back to the club in the near future.

Reviewed June 30, 2018

I played here twice in late May and found the course in very good condition with good service and amenities. What a contrast to Palmer Coolum!! Play after 2pm to get a reasonable rate.

Reviewed June 16, 2018 via mobile

Very well maintained tropical links course. Friendly pro shop staff. A delight to play, peppered with bunkers. Supposedly has crocs in the lake though none were seen during my round. Would recommend to any golfer though paradise palms has advantage on price as palmer reef can be a bit expensive by our normal green fees expectations

1  Thank goony51
Reviewed May 21, 2018

24 players from Melbourne travelled to this course to play one of club championships, the course was in excellent condition considering the weather in the weeks prior to our arrival, the clubhouse was an excellent surrounding to contemplate our score after the round, the pro was very helpful and presented our winner with the prize on the day, food and service was great

Reviewed April 17, 2018

I last played this course 2 years ago and in that time there has been a decline in the quality of the course .... Paying $95.00 for a twilight rate, I still feel is quite a lot for this course. Although it is a fun course to play, the bunkers (which should be a highlight of this "links" type of course) were effectively out of play due to their poor conditioning. The conditioning of the course is average at best. Playing the Mirage course a few days later was a lot better.

1  Thank Craig G
Reviewed February 14, 2018 via mobile

We thought we would take the day and go to port Douglas, we popped in and had breakfast here. If I could play golf better then putt putt golf I would be hiring a cart and hitting the greens. This place looked beautiful. We had a lovely breakfast out on the deck and watched the birds and golfers.

Reviewed December 27, 2017

Arrived 0840 and was welcomed warmly. Booking a game was no issue and the cart was presented clean and tidy. Friendly warning about the possibility of crocs in the water hazards - good reason to shoot straight. Course was presented well with tidy mown fairways, no real rough to speak of and clean and tidy bunkers.

1  Thank greato999