“not the best :( .......”
Review of Sunbird Spa

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Sunbird Spa
Reviewed June 5, 2014

My friend and I have a spa session every month or so, so we have had allot, i'd say about 10 over the last year, mines was ok, just ok we got facial and a full body massage it was $180.00 so was not cheap. my friend said that hers was the worst , and that she came out worse,than when she had went in , she apparently had 20 minutes on her bum when she did not require this, we got spoken to at the start and asked if we had problems and the girl clearly wasn't listening , we were 15 mins late as we could not find the spa, its not that easy when your room is the other side of the resort, and I don't know if that had anything to do with the terrible massages or not, bottom line I would of liked my money back, at least for my friend, we would go to the Sheraton again but never that spa, and its unfortunate as I am a local here and will not be recommending this place, also at the start I got very rudely shushed by the girl as someone was getting a massage I felt like a little girl at school not a 30 year old lady , and all the time folk were shouting and talking loudly right outside my room, sooo......very uncomfortable for me and very embarrassing I was not impressed by that attitude.

There are newer reviews for Sunbird Spa
Reviewed November 18, 2013

We (couple) had a massage at their Sunbird spa facility and it was the worst resort massage we have ever had. The facility is so old and devoid of anything bordering on relaxing - everything was cheap, at least 20years old, and just cold and ugly. The treatment were also garbage - my partner had a cold eye mask and a cold towel provided, yet for the same treatment I wasnt given anything. Also, the treatment room would have been no more then 3SQM...it was so small, with no relaxing music. the treatment itself was very soft, the hot stones were warm for 10 seconds max and constantly needed reheating. Absolute waste of money. Staff were pleasant, but we are paying for a relaxing massage, not to be smiled at.