Room was very small and on the front of the hotel. We were disappointed not to have a room overlooking the pool which was fantastic.
Room was compact with microwave and eating facilities. Excellent baker just up the road for fresh bread for breakfast. Australia is very expensive and it saved quite a bit of money to eat at least breakfast in room.
Reception lady was very helpful confirming trips and bus transfers for us.
The swimming pool was fantastic and definitely worth getting a room that fronts on to this.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Meridian Port Douglas offers 4.5 star rated boutique apartment style accommodation in the heart of Port Douglas. An adult haven of privacy and relaxation for couples and singles has been created in a selection of stylish self-contained Studio Rooms and One Bedroom Apartments, surrounding a heated lagoon style pool set in tropical gardens. Accommodation options include swim up pool access rooms or your own private jacuzzi. The Meridian Port Douglas is ideal for couples and singles that desire a peaceful and relaxing getaway however mature teenagers over the age of 16 years are welcome. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Meridian Port Douglas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Meridian Port Douglas Hotel Port Douglas
- Meridian Hotel Port Douglas
- Port Douglas Meridian Hotel