We stayed at the Meridian in October 2011 for one week in a Studio Superior room with a pool deck. The staff were lovely and the room was neat and tidy and we loved the direct access to the pool. The hotel was close to the main street and the marina, making it very easy to go out and get dinner or an ice cream. Lovely tropical plants in the garden and around the pool made for a nice view. Excellent value for money as we were able to take advantage of a stay 7, pay 6 deal advertised on the hotels website. Highly recommend a stay at the Meridian.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Meridian Port Douglas offers 4.5 star rated boutique apartment style accommodation in the heart of Port Douglas. An adult haven of privacy and relaxation for couples and singles has been created in a selection of stylish self-contained Studio Rooms and One Bedroom Apartments, surrounding a heated lagoon style pool set in tropical gardens. Accommodation options include swim up pool access rooms or your own private jacuzzi. The Meridian Port Douglas is ideal for couples and singles that desire a peaceful and relaxing getaway however mature teenagers over the age of 16 years are welcome. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Meridian Port Douglas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Meridian Port Douglas Hotel Port Douglas
- Meridian Hotel Port Douglas
- Port Douglas Meridian Hotel