“Value for money, great food!”
Review of Coco's Bar & Grill - CLOSED

Coco's Bar & Grill
Cuisines: Pizza, Australian, Cafe
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed September 15, 2013

We went to Coco's for a casual breakfast on my birthday. It was very quiet, and the service was fast and friendly. The food came out very quickly and was delicious (big breakfast and scrambled eggs on amazing bread). The serves were very large - we didn't end up needing lunch! Very happy with our experience.

Reviewed September 4, 2013

I went for lunch with my family to coco's and we were complete disappointed, the waiters took more than 10 to great us and give us a table, there we rude and really did not want to serve that particular lunch service. The food was poor quality I order a Thai beef salad that was horrible with very little meat, my wife brother another salad that was poor on flour! I could wait to leave the place as I was to disappointed, not recommended

Reviewed September 3, 2013 via mobile

Went to Coco's as a last minute decision. It was pretty good. The staff were friendly and the setting was nice. Very clean and massive meals! Overall pretty good and a nice place to sit and eat.

Reviewed August 31, 2013

I went to Coco's on my recent visit to Port for brekky, lunch, dinner and cocktails. No visit disappointed. What is particularly nice is they have sharing plates so on a couple of occasions we ordered a variety of dishes rather than a standard meal each. Tapas type dining is quite unusual here so Coco's is a winner with this. I was told they make the best Pizzas so had to try although I'm not a pizza lover. Wow!! The quality was amazing - I may have been converted! The staff are wonderful and attentive and Todd made me a perfect Tom Collins - in fact he will make any cocktail, or will custom make you one if you cannot make your mind up. Fabulous place, just don't feed the flamingoes! :)

Reviewed August 28, 2013 via mobile

Good place to go if you're over paying > $30 a head for mains. While not as formal a restaurant it's cheaper than most of the formal restaurants on macrossan st and a bit more quiet and comfortable than a pub. The ribs were doused in a bit much bbq sauce but overall great size portions, tasty, catered kindly to dairy free, good selection of beers and cocktails.