“Shantara Day Spa”
Review of Shantara Day Spa

Shantara Day Spa
More attraction details
Owner description: MASSAGE THERAPY -Sport -Remedial -Deep Tissues -Swedish -Pregnancy -Aromatherapy -Reflexology -Hot Stone SPA THERAPY -Facials -Scrub -Wraps -Foot Therapy
Cooya Beach, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Shantara Day Spa”
Reviewed January 10, 2014

I had a 1.5 hour massage at the day spa and it was just wonderful. Highly recommended to anyone who works at a computer all day and anyone who needs some de stressing. You don't realise how tight the neck and back muscles can get. And after the massage I felt a lot more relaxed and refreshed.

1 Thank Annie V

Port Douglas, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Most wonderful pregnancy massage”
Reviewed December 21, 2013

After 2 visits to a pysiotherapist for sciatic pain which did not ease the pain I was recommended to see Jane at Shantara Day Spa. I was welcomed by Jane, the owner, into a lovely massage space where she spent the time asking questions about myself and my situation. She massaged my whole body with pregnancy in mind and spared no time in perfecting the massage. I left feeling very relaxed and have had absolutely no sciatic pain in the month following treatment! I can't highly recommend Jane enough! I will be visiting Jane again for another massage berfore and after birth!

Visited November 2013
Melbourne
“Incredible massage”
Reviewed December 2, 2013

After staying at shantara for our honeymoon, we had a massage with Jane. It was fantastic to feel so welcome and relaxed straight away. The massage was incredible, what she was able to do to the neck was something we'd never felt before. Amazing, definitely recommended.

Visited December 2013
“Shantara Day Spa Port Douglas is fantastic!!”
Reviewed November 20, 2013

I went to the Shantara Day Spa while staying at the Shantara Resort. Jane, the owner, was so friendly, I felt comfortable the moment we met. I had some really wonderful treatments including a massage and facial. During my stay I got badly sunburnt on the back of my legs. I was in a lot of pain and I am so grateful for Jane's advice and treatments to help ease my sunburn. I would highly recommend Jane to everyone in the Port Douglas area. Thank you so much Jane, I hope to be back to see you again soon!!
Lisa

Visited October 2013
Sydney
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 40 helpful votes
“Amazing relaxing massage”
Reviewed November 18, 2013

Jane was wonderful. Very relaxing massage and great to chat with - she was very down to earth, and knew where my body was aching without having to let her know. Highly recommend

Visited November 2013