“More than just a day spa”
Review of Shantara Day Spa

Shantara Day Spa
More attraction details
Owner description: MASSAGE THERAPY -Sport -Remedial -Deep Tissues -Swedish -Pregnancy -Aromatherapy -Reflexology -Hot Stone SPA THERAPY -Facials -Scrub -Wraps -Foot Therapy
Australia
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“More than just a day spa”
Reviewed September 23, 2013 via mobile

Jane treats her clients with great respect and under her professional care you obtain only the best treatments. She obviously has a lot of background knowledge and experience in the area of massage therapy. So far I have had a remedial massage and facial, both of which were excellent.
Jane shows a genuine interest and care in the individual client. Very happy with the treatments I have received.

Visited September 2013

“Very relaxing - great for a girls retreat!”
Reviewed September 13, 2013

Booked 5 nights at the Shantara Resort and Spa for a girls holiday. Couldn't go past a day in the spa and spoiling ourselves. Jane (the therapist) went above and beyond to accommodate us the treatments were amazing. There was 4 of us and we each had a treatment one at a time while the others relaxed by the pool - it was perfect. Jane even arranged some nibbles for us to enjoy while relaxing by the pool. Definitely recommended!
Chelsea and friends.

Visited September 2013
Sydney, Australia
“great massage!”
Reviewed August 25, 2013

What a relaxing experience thanks! I was presently surprised by the atmosphere of this day spa and the treatment was fantastic. Recommended!

Visited August 2013
Geelong, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Wonderful relief from neck and shoulder pain”
Reviewed August 22, 2013

I only had 4 days in Port Douglas and was not sure if I would have a massage or not, but then started talking to some other guests who had both had a session with Jane and they told me to make sure I did because they thought she was wonderful. So I did, and boy were they right. This was only the second massage I have ever had and Jane made me feel very relaxed and comfortable. She practises her skill in a calm and confident manner, with amazing results. The burning sensation at the base of my skull disappeared and my head, neck and shoulders felt tension-less for the first time in months. Thank you Jane!

Visited August 2013
Melbourne, Australia
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Freedom of movement at last.”
Reviewed August 1, 2013 via mobile

When I arrived at Shantara my back was feeling very stiff and sore which is a problem I often have, I decided to have a massage, and am thankfull I did, its been nearly 2 weeks and my back has felt great since visiting Jane at Shantara day spa, I think I'll go for another before I go home. Just heavenly!

Visited July 2013