“Great breakfasts Excellent coffee.”

The Little Larder Port Douglas
Ranked #5 of 124 Restaurants in Port Douglas
Cuisines: Australian
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed October 6, 2013 via mobile

Have had breakfast here a few times- Eggs Benedict with added smoked salmon perfectly cooked.Watermelon and apple juice delicious. Coffee is consistently good too.

Reviewed October 5, 2013

I was recently in Port Douglas and visited The Little Larder twice for breakfast and once for lunch. The breakfasts were great, and very generous. I had the French Toast and the Vegetable Fritters on my breakfast visits, with a side of some excellent bacon. For lunch, my family and I shared a range of their sandwiches, which were fantastic. I will have to go back for the lamb sandwich! Highly recommended.

Reviewed October 4, 2013

Breakfast service stops at 10am...you've gotta be kidding

This sort of thing could only happen in Australia!

4  Thank Ano N
Reviewed September 29, 2013

My partner and I recently stayed in Port Douglas for 2 weeks and nearly visited the Little Larder every day. The banana smoothies are delicious and we thought they have the best coffee in town. Our friends, also on holiday with us, couldn't stop talking about the sandwiches that they had for lunch one day. What a great cafe!

1  Thank Jessica H
Reviewed September 27, 2013

Over school holidays it can be hard to get a seat but well worth waiting a few minutes. We ate here 4 times over our stay and enjoyed every meal. Big plus for me is that both the eggs and bacon are free range. I had the 'onesie' which is a great idea - a small-serve version of eggs and bacon, my partner had the veg fritters and the muesli. All were delicious, well prepared, fresh and tasty. Coffee is excellent and the service is prompt even when they are full and busy. Noticed they also sell take home cakes, salads and savouries dishes which could be handy lunch or light dinner option.

1  Thank Oh-so-relaxed