“Awesome breakfast”

Cuisines: Australian
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed August 16, 2013

My wife and I returned to The Little Larder a couple of times on a recent trip to Port Douglas. We had breakfast and lunch there, and loved both. Eggs Benedict was delicious, but the lunch sandwiches left me wondering why other sandwich shops can't match the scrumptious fillings of The Little Larder!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,919)

Reviewed August 16, 2013

This is the only place we went to more than once while in Port Douglas. Apart from having great coffee, the breakfast was delicious using only the freshest seasinal produce and offering different specials daily - their house baked muffins never disappoint! The lunch options were sensational. Pulled Pork sandwiches, Vietnamese chicken baguette, slow cooked Lamb sandwich - this place is a must, I just wish I was here longer so we could try the rest of the menu.

Reviewed August 14, 2013

We ate here for lunch recently, sat at a nice table outside where we could watch the passers by.
We were impressed with the sandwiches, they were made with quality ingredients and innovative and interesting combinations were available. I had the pulled pork and slaw which was delish and my husband had the slow cooked lamb which he enjoyed. Would recommend this to all.

Reviewed August 12, 2013

My wife and I had breakfast here on Sunday morn. We both had poached eggs, I had the 'onesie' and my wife had hers with bacon. My wife said coffee was ok - has had better since at the little bookshop across the road. Overall this place is fine.

Reviewed August 10, 2013 via mobile

Only had coffee, but this was perfect, so can't pass judgement on the food except to say everything in the cake cabinet looked tempting! Brilliant location for people watching as parts are raised off the street. It was packed when we originally walked past.