“Conveniently located.”
Review of Brumby's Bakery

Brumby's Bakery
Ranked #2 of 2 Bakeries in Port Douglas
Reviewed January 26, 2014

Great pies, sausage rolls and pastries. We enjoyed lunch from here several times during our stay next door. Sadly the coffee was disgusting!

There are newer reviews for Brumby's Bakery

Reviewed December 26, 2013

The food prepared here is lovely. The fresh bread is great and the pies are nice - the pre made sandwiches could do with a bit of thought though (the only good thing about them is the fresh bread they're made on).
The staff however are terrible. I've been in there numerous times and always vow to never go back. I don't think I've ever been smiled at, or even been given a 'hello'. Generally just a grunt with food and change thrown on the counter. Once I was even told to hurry up because the young girl was supposed to be finished her shift. Their location is handy and generally the only reason I stop there is because of the ease of parking. Unless I am starving and in a rush I won't be going back there again.

Reviewed December 2, 2013 via mobile

Great idea to have a Brumbys in Port Douglas. We always like to have access to a bakery while away for fresh bread and a quick bite to eat on the go without having to pay a small fortune at a cafe all the time.

Nice addition to Port Douglas!

2  Thank T0RTIE
Reviewed October 8, 2013

New owners from late last year so better hours to access bread & takeaways. Always fresh & good location - some limited room for parallel parking across the road.

1  Thank Mary W
Reviewed October 5, 2013

During my stay at Queensland I visited this restaurant. They serve real great breakfasts in the early morning and which is by the way very tasty and generally they are very affordable.

The breads were freshly baked. Lovely environment and friendly staffs made my visit memorable.

2  Thank Roberts J