“Awesome, delicious and fun!”

Chilly's Pizza & Trattoria
Ranked #35 of 121 Restaurants in Port Douglas
Cuisines: Italian, Grill
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed May 29, 2014

Great place - food is wonderful, service is friendly and welcoming. Lovely low key and relaxing outdoor setting. We shared a Greek salad ( feta cheese was creamy and delish!) and each had our own pizza with a glass of wine. Highly recommended for a relaxing evening out.

1  Thank Nissa02
There are newer reviews for Chilly's Pizza & Trattoria

Reviewed May 28, 2014

Truly the tastiest pizza I've ever had. I ordered the Greek lemon chicken and my husband ordered the Roma. So tasty and great value. BYO is a bonus too.

1  Thank Colleen68
Reviewed May 28, 2014

We spent 5 days in Port Douglas on Holiday( vacation for those of us from USA) and we fell in love w Chilly's! The food is superb - everything made with fresh ingredients, scratch -authentic recipes used. We ate once earlier in the week and had to come back our last night in Port Douglas. We will sure miss the casual outdoor seating with palm trees swaying, sincere lovely people who serve you. And Axel, the owner, is a great guy to talk to. We truly enjoyed our conversations with him. He shared with me how to make bechamel like Italian mothers do. The lasagne was the best I have ever eaten anywhere - hands down the best! The spaghetti bloganese was delicious, too! This place made me wish I lived in a port town - a place to just walk up enjoy food and music w friends or make new friends and enjoy conversation or music. Axel, if you ever come to USA - come visit us in Alabama! You can teach us to cook even more amazing dishes and I know we'd win every cooking show in the states! Go here- you will be so glad you did! Don't miss it! Jessica and Chris Tate

1  Thank JessicaTDecatur
Reviewed May 27, 2014

We had only had deliveries pizza so not sure about the place itself but we love their delivery pizza!! Wide range of choice and taste so good! My favourite is "four cheeses". So nice to have delivery pizza after busy day feel not want to cooking or just lazy day watching movie with pizza and beer!! That's became to our bad habit! lol! But can not stop because they are so tasty!

1  Thank possum385
Reviewed May 27, 2014

Really good pizza, great music and a fantastic atmosphere. The seafood pizza was delicious with a really tasty base. We ate here on a warm, balmy evening and loved the experience, just remember to put mozzie repellent on or you will be eaten alive! Highly recommended!

1  Thank SuziAdelaide