“A big thank you to Chef Brad, Cassie and the team at Bazaar Port Douglas”
Review of Bazaar

Ranked #58 of 122 Restaurants in Port Douglas
Cuisines: International
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Buffet, Delivery, Reservations
Description: After a well-earned hiatus, the buzzing restaurant reopened in late March, with a reinvigorated menu bursting at the seams with the freshest, trawler-to-table and paddock-to-plate produce that Far North Queensland has to offer. Pairing the infectious energy of the inspired international street stall, souks and bodegas, with QT sophistication, Bazaar has been running at full steam since opening 18 months ago, serving up a veritable mosaic of foods for breakfast, lunch and dinner to thousands of guests and Port Douglas locals alike. QT Port Douglas is a unique designer resort that celebrates an eclectic design environment and bold entertainment to create an intriguing yet relaxing guest experience. A beacon for design, art, style and luxury, QT Port Douglas resort has been operational since May 2012, has since positioned itself as the Far North's very own purveyors of fun, leaders of style and masters of indulgence. Bazaar is closed for dinner during the months of Feb/March.
Reviewed May 19, 2013

Love the vibe and chef Brad and his team cooked up some fantastic food. The service was also excellent and a big thank you to Cassie for her professional attention.

1  Thank susanleamon
sasrowlandsQT, Director of Social Media at Bazaar, responded to this reviewResponded July 15, 2013

Dearest susanleamon,

What a gorgeous shout out to our brilliant staff! Thanks so much for letting us know. As you can imagine we think that they are the bees knees, but there is nothing quite like the affirmation that comes from a great review on behalf of a satisfied guest.

I bet you were a delight to take care of, and I really appreciate you taking the time to set up your account to review the offering at Bazaar.

Bazaar

There are newer reviews for Bazaar

Reviewed May 17, 2013

Buffet style restaurant with masses of choices. Something for everyone and many dishes cooked to order. Kids loved the sweets bar.

Hey Louise R,

Yay! A shout out for the sweets bar. I have to admit that despite the gorgeous creations available on the display, the sweets (oh, and the pizza) occupy a lot of my time when I'm the Bazaar!

We hope you come again soonest.

QT

Reviewed May 11, 2013

Ok, im going to be 100% honest. I made an absolute pig of myself here. Ribs, pizza, Usso Bucco, prawns, oysters, ice-cream, macaroons, cake, jaffa's. If you are a big eater like myself, you will love this place. But....my wife also loved it and she is not a big eater. Friendly chefs, who will also cook several dishes to order. They done an awesome salt and pepper calamari which I ate 3 serves of. I will definately go back, but probably next year after I have worked off the 10,000 calories I consumed. Oh, and great ambience. to.

Ha! ieattomuch, it is wonderful to hear someone admit that they over indulge when it comes to a great meal. ialsoeattoomuch and regularly make a pig out of myself at Bazaar. In fact we may have seen each other scoffing away lol.

Please come again. It's wonderful to see people thoroughly enjoying themselves.

Reviewed May 9, 2013

I am usually very wary of buffet dinners but this was great! The staff were so great, water topped up regularly and plates cleared as soon as we went up to get a second course.
The courses are cleverly split up and it is easy to see what is on offer, top quality ingredients are used and everything we tried way delicious.
The cheese and dessert stations we could not do justice to after trying 'just a wee bit' of everything else.
My only negative comment here would be for $65 pp I was expecting a glass of wine or a beer to go with the meal.
Highly recommended, & afterwards, the bar across from Bazaar has really good cocktails and a cool yellow pool table.

Completely agree with you Elaine D! We cheekily don't call it a buffet and are spruiking the term 'marketplace' instead because the carefully curated feast on offer is really outside the old faithful all you can eat.

Next time you come you'll need to save more room for sweets! They are my favourite.

So great that you got to check out Estilo Lounge bar. Love that place (and the cocktails).

Reviewed May 5, 2013 via mobile

Amazing selection! Apparently is listed as buffet but 5 stars! Fully stocked stations & an interactive chef who will cook whatever you want that's not on offer already. A true food experience, at $65 was worth it for a night out with yum food! Great to not be locked into a menu...everything was delicious!
Excellent experience if ya feeling a wee bit flush x

Hi Scammersbeware,

Another reviewer with a memorable profile name! I recall your review of QT resort fondly and am so delighted that you took the time to let us know personally that you loved your Bazaar experience also.

We would love to see you next time you are in Port Douglas so please come again.