We stayed at the Mandalay appartments from 18 Jan for 8 nights. We had origianlly booked a 3 bed garden view, but when we arrived we were kindly moved to a beach view (no view as trees in the way) which overlooked the pool and was perfect. It was very clean and had everthing we needed for our stay. Our children spent most of the holiday in the pool, which has shaded areas which is great when it is hot. To get to the 4 mile beach you just have to walk through a few trees and you are there and the town centre is about a 5 minute walk away, which has some great restaurants I would recoment On the Inlet (amazing seafood dishes and great service) and Salsa, which is a bit pricey but worth it on a special occasion. It really is the perfect location and the reception staff were very helpful and friendly. My son wanted to bring Milo the dog home with us! We wouldn't hesitate in staying there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mandalay Port Douglas Accommodation offers luxury beachfront apartments surrounded by lush gardens, directly across from Four Mile Beach and only a five minute stroll to the centre of Port Douglas. With an exclusive walkway direct to the Four Mile Beach, Mandalay Shalimar Luxury Beachfront Apartments offer the opportunity to relax in five star comfort. Spacious resort surroundings, tennis courts and a large swimming pool are features of the two and three bedroom luxurious holiday apartments. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Mandalay & Shalimar Luxury Beachfront Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mandalay And Shalimar Luxury Beachfront Apartments
- Mandalay & Shalimar Luxury Beachfront Apartments Hotel Port Douglas