Regal Port Douglas
Thala Beach Nature Reserve(Oak Beach)(Great Value!)
$257
$150
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Sheraton Grand Mirage Resort, Port Douglas(Port Douglas)(Great Value!)
$191
$182
Sheraton.com
  • Beachfront
Pink Flamingo(Port Douglas)(Great Value!)
$134
  • Pool
Peninsula Boutique Hotel(Port Douglas)(Great Value!)
$292
The Port Douglas Outrigger(Port Douglas)(Great Value!)
$172
$162
Agoda.com
Peppers Beach Club(Port Douglas)(Great Value!)
$236
$214
Travelocity
  • Pool
Ramada Resort Port Douglas(Port Douglas)(Great Value!)
$128
$116
$279
$174
Agoda.com
  • Pool
Lazy Lizard Motor Inn(Port Douglas)(Great Value!)
$89
Paradise Links Resort(Port Douglas)(Great Value!)
$127
$103
All reviewsno liftthe main streetgreat locationjacuzzi on the balconythe managerstop floorone bedroom apartmentice machinestayed here for nightsroom keyrestaurants and barsair conprivate spagreat place to staywould definitely stay here againkitchen areaapartment was clean
Reviewed August 5, 2007

Had several problems staying here. We only stayed for two nights, however, on the first instance of coming in from the bus we were asked for a credit card as security. This seemed a fair enough response so gave the details. After getting into the apartment, there are signs up, please take all your own rubbish downstairs to the carpark and dispose of in the large bin, otherwise you will be charged to do so. Same goes with Dishes, which is a fairer response. We also noticed that the bedding never was changed for the duration of the stay, nor were any of the towels / shampoos/ soap/ coffee/ tea etc. Seems like if you stay here, expect to do everything yourself, as the staff don't believe in doing anything other than collecting the money and giving you the key on the first day - from then on in, you're on your own.

only go to the Wentworth Regal if you are willing to pay $150/night for a backpackers service.

• Stayed: July 2007, traveled with family
2  Thank MelbourneTravels2007
Reviewed August 1, 2007

I loved this place! The management were really friendly and helpful, the apartment spacious, clean and held everything we needed, and the location was brilliant, just around the corner from the shops and restaurants and a five minute walk to the beach, A really nice touch was the jacuzzi already switched on when we arrived early evening. If I had one complaint it was that reception isn't manned in the evening so when we arrived we collected our keys from a security box. It would have been good to have a person there to arrange bookings etc for the next day, but that aside we had a really lovely time.

• Stayed: July 2007, traveled as a couple
1  Thank kitkat23
Reviewed July 4, 2007

We booked this accommodation because of such great reviews. When we arrived we were upgraded to the honeymoon suite. We were relatively pleased when we were shown to the room. The owners were very friendly. The apartment was huge, and the terrace was also huge with a balcony. Unfortunately, the owners became a little less friendly, to the point of ignorance. They virtually kicked us out of our room even though it was just before check out time. The place was relatively run down and could do with a facelift. The location was great as I noticed some are a good distance from the town.

• Stayed: September 2006
3  Thank TAAC
Reviewed June 19, 2007

I stumbled upon this place after being unhappy with my first choice & cancelling. I got a great deal, a apartment with a jacuzzi on my balcony with spacious bathroom reduced to $135 with 1 night out of my seven free!

Great location, small but beautiful pool, clean hotel with everything a self catering studio apartment should have incl tumble dryer & wash machine though only a hot plate & no oven but who needs that when on holiday.

Will definately recommend this place & i was lucky to just walk in & receive a great deal & service.

• Stayed: June 2007, traveled solo
2  Thank Martine999
Reviewed April 8, 2007

I can not write what I actually think of this place as that would be most likely be too polite. The management are a laugh and are very rude and are more interested in their own social life then looking after their customers and any problems that arise in the rooms. I booked a room with a jacuzzi but received an electric shock due to the poor maintenance by the Resort. We were told there was a problem with the jacuzzi when we first got there but we were still put in that room. I was then without a jacuzzi for near 24hrs when the jacuzzi in the room stopped working. There was other problems but when the Management was told about this I was spoken to like an animal, the manager said my partner was a rude B and he did not want to listen to what the problems were. I have since informed Wenthworth group of this bad experience but please read this carefully and before making a decision to stay at this resort, look elsewhere first.

• Stayed: April 2007, traveled with family