We stayed at Martinique in early November and couldn't find any fault, our room was light, clean and airy, the hosts Fred and Antonia were ever so helpfull they helped us with our reef trip, showed us where to go in the Daintree and even where to eat at night.
Our apartment was in the front half of the hotel and as I said it was very airy with the louvers open we didn't need the air conditioner on. The kitchen was adequate enough for us you could cook a meal in there no problems but then you are on holiday take advantage of the restuarants that are close by.
Overall we were extremely happy with our stay even though it was only 5 days we plan on staying there for longer next time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Martinique - perfect for a romantic getaway in the heart of Port Douglas; yet quiet, relaxing and charismatic. Martinique on Macrossan boasts 19 one bedroom apartments, each with their own kitchenette, bathroom and private balcony. Offering accommodation from one night to ninety one nights, this French Caribbean style complex is perfect for those wanting to escape the masses, stroll the beach just metres away, enjoy a BBQ in the lovingly maintained courtyard, or simply want to relax by the delightful pool area. This resort is one of a kind in Port Douglas, quiet, centrally located, charming, accepts one night stays and is child free. If you want to enjoy the tranquility and relaxing nature of this village, you must stay at Martinique. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, HotelTravel.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your Martinique on Macrossan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Martinique On Macrossan Hotel Port Douglas
- Martinique On Macrossan Port Douglas