We stayed 9 nights great roomy room has everything from bread board to hair dryer and vey clean that is a must when we travel and stay.great location can walk to beach 5 mins away. The main river and shops are a 15 min walk. I highly recommend this motel. Jim n Penny will look after you they are the owners.cheers have a great stay:)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The largest motel rooms in Port at 46sq metres! FREE undercover parking and FREE WiFi. Set in tranquil tropical garden surrounds with saltwater pool. Rest and Relax and enjoy the quiet setting, away from the hustle and bustle. Enjoy a beverage on your patio or a lunch or dinner on the barbeque beside the pool. Aidan & Alex can offer advice on tours and book tours to the reef or rainforest and beyond, whatever suits your needs. We are a 12-minute walk to the beach and about 20 minutes to the main street. By car to Macrossan street is about 4 minutes and there is free parking in town. Rates are for 2 people. Maximum 4 people per Deluxe Queen Studio and King studio, 3 in a Queen studio and 5 in a family studio. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Lazy Lizard Motor Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Port Douglas
- Port Douglas Best Western