Exclusive Spas at Peppers Beach Club Port Douglas
More attraction details
Owner description: Voted No 1 Spa in the Port Douglas Business Awards. Best Spa, Best Treatments Best Therapists Peppers Spa - Port Douglas provides stunning spa treatment that are designed to alleviate stress and enhance relaxation. Fusing ancient Indigenous therapies with native Australian botanics, sea kelps, salts, marine collegen, & Mother of Pearl. Hand gathered muds, clays & Ochres from the Daintree Rainforest provide powerful local energies to the luxurious and vibrant treatments. Release tension and stress with relaxing therapies, spa rituals & journeys. Cleanse your body and soothe your soul with our Vichy showers, facials, exfoliations, scrubs and wraps. For further information on our spa menu or to purchase gift certificates, call our spa professionals. Operated by the Exclusive Spas Group. Winners of the coveted Conde' Nast Traveller Spa Awards. Australasia, South Pacific
Melbourne, Australia
“Bliss!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 4, 2013

Had the most amazing 2 hours at this spa! I got the Luxe 4 in 1 treatment and it was just what the doctor ordered. My masseuse was very professional and well presented. The spa itself is beautifully designed and has that relaxed sanctuary feel. I cannot fault it in any way, will definitely be coming back next time I'm in Port Douglas!

Visited October 2013

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
Adelaide, Australia
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Amazing service, hard to fault”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 15, 2013

I had a 60 minute massage here, and it was close to perfect. I have had many, many massages of different types prior to this, and the whole experience of this spa was magnificent and close to one of the better massages I've ever had. The therapist (Cathy) was professional and thorough, and the spa itself was so quiet and relaxing - it was exactly what I needed.
After the treatment I did not feel rushed to leave at all, which often happens at these types of places. I was sent to the courtyard to have a seat and a pot of tea to myself for a good 20 minutes before I left. Prices are quite high, but everywhere in Port Douglas is pricey for these sorts of treatments. Highly recommended!

Visited September 2013
Mossman, Australia
“Spa Treatment”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 17, 2013

I have been sick lately and my body has been crying out for some TLC,
I booked in to Exclusive Spas for a treatment with Cathy today, and it was fantastic.

All the care and attention in an extremely relaxing enviroment.
Just what I needed.
A must for real self indulgence.

Visited July 2013
Melbourne, Australia
36 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 45 helpful votes
“Blissful, relaxing. .... Please don't stop”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 16, 2013 via mobile

There are a lot of places to enjoy a massage or spa treatment in Orr Douglas and it took us a while to select this one. So happy we did. Therapists were skilled, professional & welcoming. Both my husband & thoroughly enjoyed & would return if we had more time.

Visited July 2013
Sydney, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Great pool, good location, slightly tired rooms”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 8, 2013 via mobile

It's all about the lagoon pool at this resort, and it's a good one, with a sand beach and graded depths for the kids, and a 50 length at full depth for swimming laps. Adjacent to the beach and a couple of moments walk to the restaurants and amenities of Port Douglas.

We paid top dollar in peak season long weekend and it seemed overpriced for the slightly tired and cramped bedrooms in a 2br suite.