“My Spa Experience was the "Cherry on the Cake"!”

Exclusive Spas at Peppers Beach Club Port Douglas
More attraction details
Owner description: Voted No 1 Spa in the Port Douglas Business Awards. Best Spa, Best Treatments Best Therapists Peppers Spa - Port Douglas provides stunning spa treatment that are designed to alleviate stress and enhance relaxation. Fusing ancient Indigenous therapies with native Australian botanics, sea kelps, salts, marine collegen, & Mother of Pearl. Hand gathered muds, clays & Ochres from the Daintree Rainforest provide powerful local energies to the luxurious and vibrant treatments. Release tension and stress with relaxing therapies, spa rituals & journeys. Cleanse your body and soothe your soul with our Vichy showers, facials, exfoliations, scrubs and wraps. For further information on our spa menu or to purchase gift certificates, call our spa professionals. Operated by the Exclusive Spas Group. Winners of the coveted Conde' Nast Traveller Spa Awards. Australasia, South Pacific
Canberra, Australia
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“My Spa Experience was the "Cherry on the Cake"!”
Reviewed September 26, 2012

When I unplug from my active life, I enjoy travelling around Australia. I experience wonderful landscapes and visit interesting places. Life has brought me now several times to Far North Queensland Cairns-Port Douglas and the Daintree area. My Tropical North experiences have always been fantastic and I must admit that I always indulge a special time for me at a Day Spa.
My absolute favourite place is in Port Douglas - it is called Exclusive Spas and is located in Peppers Beach Club near the centre of town. The therapists are always very welcoming and make you feel special, like you are their unique client!
Whether, like me, you enjoy a Vichy Shower treatment or an hour Stones Massage, you will always want to go back for more. I highly recommend to book with the lovely Clotilde who has been working there for a few years now. Her massage skills, her attention and care always bring that 'plus' to my trip. Her little hands know what they are doing and her firm to relaxing massages are great.
For your next holidays, offer you that "cherry on top of your cake" and book you for a treatment at Exclusive Spa (Peppers Beach in Port Douglas). P.S. Clotilde was very kind to let me take her photo as a great souvenir!
Enjoy your experience when you get there! A happy client from Canberra

Visited September 2012
1 Thank RoselineCBR

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
Melbourne, Australia
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 33 helpful votes
“Ahhhhhhhh.”
Reviewed September 22, 2012

Had a great 1hr massage with Harmony!
It was great. My wife went back for a second one.
Highly recommended.

Visited September 2012
Bendigo, Australia
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 219 helpful votes
“Relaxing treatment with great atmosphere”
Reviewed September 19, 2012

Had a 1 hour massage. Great therapist and lovely relaxing surrounds at this 5 star resort. Recommended.

Visited April 2012
1 Thank wisey29226
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Peaceful & relaxing day spa”
Reviewed August 31, 2012

Best facial I have ever had. The therapist was obviously very experienced and capable. The facial was relaxing and the products beautiful. I had a massage a few days earlier as well. The price was discounted I think because the therapist was young and clearly inexperienced. The massage was ok but not up to the facial standard

1 Thank Sharon B
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Best back massage ever!”
Reviewed August 30, 2012

'Best back massage I have ever had' .. That was the comment from my husband who has had many a massage before. The staff were kind, friendly and attentive, and the service was excellent. Thoroughly enjoyed the experience.

Visited August 2012