“totally vile”

Sejuice Food and Juice Bar
Cuisines: Cafe, Australian
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Brunch, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Sejuice Food and Juice Bar has had new owners since 01/06/2015. We have created a new menu and we also have a comprehensive kids menu available. With these changes we have also updated the furnishings and we have repainted the cafe! We offer everything from Toast to Burgers. We are proud to announce that we use one of our Mum's pancake recipes and make the batter daily in the cafe! We make all our food and drinks fresh to order, in order. We offer table service. We will bring menu's and water to your table and we will come and take your order from you. We have our busy periods during the day and appreciate everyone's patience. Thank you! We look forward to meeting and assisting you. The Team at Sejuice Food and Juice Bar!
Brisbane, Australia
“totally vile”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 2, 2013

probably the most revolting meal I have ever eaten. foul tasting fish with a gooey uncooked batter and the worst excuse for a salad. don't under any circumstances go there.....you will surely regret it. when I complained the owner said he would only charge me half...I told him he should not charge me at all but to avoid a fuss I paid and left.

Visited October 2013

Townsville, Australia
“Food poor, below average quality, coffee good.”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 20, 2013 via mobile

Hi, we were going to go to the place next door that opened for breaky at 7:30am, but sejuice opened at 7am with a guy on the door saying would you like breakfast.. So we saw a sign with cheap deals and decided to go here.. Which we now regret.. We sat down to a basic table with plastic menus, my hubbie ordered eggs benedict with salmon that came on a soggy muffin, which he said eggs and salmon had no flavour, and was disappointed.. I ordered the $10.90 big breakfast which is 2 eggs, bacon, sausage, and toast... I don't eat eggs so asked for grilled pineapple and grilled tomato which they did.. I ended up with one tiny chipolate pork sausage a joke, two pieces of cheap toast not buttered properly and half dry.. The pineapple grilled was half inedible as was bruised and they still served it thinking it was ok for someone to eat (Not Ok), bacon was like cardboard.. Would not go back here, not for value for money when it's cheap and nasty... When I went into pay the grill was black, and one of the glass doors in food cabinet was covered in mould... Not happy customers at all

Adelaide, Australia
“Nice food, average juices”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 15, 2013

The service here was quick and friendly. The food was quite nice (we went for breakfast), however the juices we ordered weren't that good for a place called 'SeJuice'. There was little variety in the juice list, so I ordered a 'make your own' juice. It was almost like every ingredient I asked them not to put in, they put in and it was warm when I received it. Prices were reasonable, and besides the juice it was a nice place to eat.

• Visited September 2013
Townsville, Australia
“Terrible service and food straight from the "reduced to clear isle at IGA"”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 30, 2013 via mobile

Terrible service and food straight from the "reduced to clear isle" at IGA. My wife and I ordered coffees, a toastie and raisin toast. We waited while several other tables had there orders taken and were served. Burnt coffee forgot the toastie. We have struggled to find a bad meal in port until now.

Worst establishment we could find in port

• Visited August 2013
Echuca, Australia
“Best breakfast in town”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 29, 2013 via mobile

I had the best big breakfast during our stay in port Douglas.
The service was very fast and was cooked just right
The coffee was also spot on.
Recommend to all.