“A fun and educational horse riding experience”

Port Douglas Horse Riding
More attraction details
Owner description: Phone 07 4098 4101
Reviewed January 25, 2014

This was the most amazing horse riding experience for children that I have ever seen. The instructor Mandy guided my 5 year old daughter through different circuits and she leant in a half hour session how to trot, move the horse to go left and right and many other fun things. It was well worth the money and Dolly the horse was so patient and gentle with the children. Thankyou for making it a memorable birthday for our daughter, she loved it so much.

All reviews
in 44 reviews
"confidence"
in 11 reviews

Reviewed January 22, 2014

Mandy is an excellent horse riding instructor full stop no questions asked. there was nothing to dislike, horse riding in a tropical country with a fantastic teacher guiding you through horse riding

1  Thank will-hargrave h
Reviewed January 15, 2014

My best friend (formerly the manager of an equestrian centre) organised a horse ride for my 3yr old son. They were friendly and made my son feel very comfortable on his horse "Dolly". The instructor tailored the lesson (ride) to suit my son and his abilities. I was one very proud mum as they took him over jumps, got flags and dropped them in a barrel and went over big dirt piles. Planning on travelling the 40 mins from home and doing it again soon and making a regular thing of it too :)

1  Thank Fiona B
Reviewed January 1, 2014

This was great, our daughter had a fabulous time. Thanks for a well worth activity and value for money.

See more reviews
Reviewed December 6, 2013

Booked the kids in for little horse riding treat as they had been begging to go for a ride all holiday. Being only three and five years old I thought we would be pretty limited in what they could do. When we got to Port Douglas Horse Riding we met with Mandy and she made the girls feel confident and welcome. After meeting their horses "Dolly" and "Buck" the girls got ready to ride. Mandy took the girls for a great lesson, I was really impressed with everything the girls managed to achieve and they both agreed it was the best thing they did on holiday.