“Great outlook with tasty food”

Lure Restaurant & Bar
Ranked #17 of 121 Restaurants in Port Douglas
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Local cuisine, Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Located on the Reef Marina Boardwalk, Lure Restaurant offers Premium views over the waters of Dickson inlet, with a stunning outlook to the ranges beyond. Perfect for your early morning breakfast, alfresco style lunch, or sample local food and beverages in the late afternoon Sundowners and Tapas.
Reviewed November 10, 2013 via mobile

The location of Lure makes it an ideal spot, the service was fast and friendly. I ordered the cone of prawns, I was surprised when they weren't already peeled but there was plenty of them. My husband had the seafood platter and we were disappointed with the quantity of seafood for the price. Overall the food was tasty but a little on the expensive side .

There are newer reviews for Lure Restaurant & Bar

Reviewed November 8, 2013

We recently held our daughters wedding reception (2/11/13) at lure restaurant and I was very impressed with the quality of the food and service. Lizzy and the staff went out of their way to make it a memorable night for my daughters wedding. I could not have asked for better quality of food. Everything during the evening went off as planned with the bar and kitchen staff going out of their way to make it a good night.

Reviewed November 7, 2013

In all, a nice place to have breakfast. Floor staff were friendly and the food was delicious. The 3 stars is for customer service; I asked if I could have a sausage and bacon sandwich. Not a particularly difficult thing to make, but the chefs flat out refused. However, they did let me order 3 side orders of sausage, bacon and toast (which turned out to be quite expensive) and they arrived on 3 different plates. So really, they could have made it quite easily. I just found the whole experience petty and it ruined what could have been a very pleasant breakfast.

Reviewed November 2, 2013

We had breakfast there . Plenty of wait staff to take your order - coffees came out super quick but the food service was slow on the day we were there. We ordered the lure breakfast which is quite large and the French toast - both cooked well and food was fresh . Waited so long for breakfast ordered another coffee and had it finished before breakfast arrived . Nice location near the harbour and a view of all the boats in the marina.

1  Thank Lorry M
Reviewed October 28, 2013

We stopped here for a small brekky of tea & toast.
They were not very busy , but service was a bit slow.