We had already taken 2 full day tours to Opal Reef and Agincourt Reef during our honeymoon stop in Port Douglas. We needed our snorkeling fix before we leave back home. However we did not want to wake up early and take another full day tour.
Enter the Reef Sprinter (Low Isles).
This was probably one of the most efficient tours ever. 15 min to the reef and back, 1.5 hour snorkeling.
1. Super efficient
2. Won't get seasick
3. The boat ride was bumpy and fun. We sat on the second row.
4 Saw a turtle
5. Excellent staff. Funny guide.
1. The water was not clear that day. Visibility was a bummer.
2. Not much fish as compared to Opal & Agincourt. But we did see a turtle
3. Reef - not as exciting as Opal & Agincourt
Overall - the boat ride itself was a fun activity. Too bad the water was not that visible but it could just be the day we went.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.