“Worst Customer Service, rude staff. ”
1 of 5 bubbles Review of Under Wraps

Under Wraps
Ranked #46 of 116 Restaurants in Port Douglas
Good for: Kids, Dining on a budget, Families with children
Dining options: Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Delivery, Free Off-Street Parking, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Street Parking, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Under Wraps is a health inspired sandwich + salad + juice bar in the heart of Port Douglas. Our sandwich + salad bar is a delicious range of wraps, sandwiches, baguettes, wholefood salads, breakfasts and hot dishes prepared with love using fresh, seasonal ingredients. Our juice bar offers a fabulous range of fresh juices, frappes and smoothies prepared with care and premium quality ingredients to give you a glow, a protein punch, to rejuvenate, to supercharge or simply to recharge. When you need a caffeine fix, our gourmet coffee and tea range is extensive with a rewarding loyalty card for devotees! Under Wraps offers fresh, nutritious food for breakfast, lunch, take home meals and catering for events and charters. We have a busy catering team so be in touch for affordable menu ideas for your next party or picnic. Under Wraps is a family owned and managed business established in 2003. At the heart of our kitchen is an ethos for using fresh, seasonal ingredients. Our menu ranges from classic to adventurous dishes to leave you well fed and recharged....Whether you are heading off to the beach, back to bed, on your bike, or off to hike. Our latest expansion includes an exciting health bar. Our health range includes superfoods, ingredients and supplements to help promote a healthy lifestyle and to support special dietary needs. Under Wraps has a loyalty program for regular visitors and offers free wifi with your order. Real food...Real fresh...Fast and fun!
Port Douglas, Australia
“Worst Customer Service, rude staff. ”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 2, 2014 via mobile

Sandwiches are ok and smoothies are great but the attitude of the staff is the biggest turn off here. Three girls when I went in and all were so incredibly rude I felt upset and couldn't wait to leave the shop. The English girl who served me was rude, horrible, impatient and awful. How hard is it to employ nice staff who smile? Can't understand what the owners of this place are thinking. Awful, just awful.

1 Thank Pemdiddle

Port Douglas
“My choice for lunch out in Port.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 15, 2014

Whenever I wanted a quick simple lunch out or quiet coffee in Port I'd head for Under Wraps. Their fresh wraps are simple, delicious and healthy and the outside seating area gives you a great view of the goings on on in town. Great service, friendly staff. Food in Australia is expensive, so I can't say the prices are great, but that's just the way it is!
I'm a Port Douglas resident of 7 years turned nomadic family travel writer, I'm looking forward to one of their avocado, lettuce and prawn wraps when I get back. Hold the mayo.

• Visited June 2013
“Terrible service!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 7, 2014 via mobile

Food was ok but the service just made the experience not worth it. The girl taking my order was rolling her eyes at the length of time it was taking me to order (the was only us in the shop so I wasn't holding anyone up) then when I asked for only a few of the salads of the ones listed it seemed like a massive deal to the girl making the wrap. I was so disappointed as I had been past many times and it was the busiest shop on the street which usually indicates good everything!

1 Thank SezBiv
Adelaide
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Oh Yum!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 1, 2014 via mobile

Grabbed a takeaway lunch of a burger and a baguette which were so yummy we returned for breakfast the next morning, sadly as we were leaving Pt Douglas otherwise we would have visited them again!

Visited November 2013
Pasadena, California
“Beautifully presented delicious breakfast plates”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 28, 2014 via mobile

We had low expectations when we arrived at under wraps for breakfast. It looked like a fast food restaurant. However, we were taken aback by how delicious and how well presented the breakfast plates were. I ordered the salmon stack and my wife ordered the poached egg breakfast. Both dishes were beautifully made, well-balanced relative to acidity, and tasted great.