“Not Bad”
Review of Under Wraps

Under Wraps
Ranked #45 of 117 Restaurants in Port Douglas
Good for: Families with children, Kids, Local cuisine
Dining options: Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Delivery, Free Off-Street Parking, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Street Parking, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Under Wraps is a health inspired sandwich + salad + juice bar in the heart of Port Douglas. Our sandwich + salad bar is a delicious range of wraps, sandwiches, baguettes, wholefood salads, breakfasts and hot dishes prepared with love using fresh, seasonal ingredients. Our juice bar offers a fabulous range of fresh juices, frappes and smoothies prepared with care and premium quality ingredients to give you a glow, a protein punch, to rejuvenate, to supercharge or simply to recharge. When you need a caffeine fix, our gourmet coffee and tea range is extensive with a rewarding loyalty card for devotees! Under Wraps offers fresh, nutritious food for breakfast, lunch, take home meals and catering for events and charters. We have a busy catering team so be in touch for affordable menu ideas for your next party or picnic. Under Wraps is a family owned and managed business established in 2003. At the heart of our kitchen is an ethos for using fresh, seasonal ingredients. Our menu ranges from classic to adventurous dishes to leave you well fed and recharged....Whether you are heading off to the beach, back to bed, on your bike, or off to hike. Our latest expansion includes an exciting health bar. Our health range includes superfoods, ingredients and supplements to help promote a healthy lifestyle and to support special dietary needs. Under Wraps has a loyalty program for regular visitors and offers free wifi with your order. Real food...Real fresh...Fast and fun!
United States
“Not Bad”
Reviewed February 4, 2014

The recent refurb looks great. There is a variety of pre made wraps and rolls ready to go or you can make your own. The two rolls we ordered were both nice, not amazing but good.

Visited February 2014

Port Douglas, Australia
“Microwaved burgers”
Reviewed January 30, 2014

Before Under Wraps expanded, I had tried their beef burgers and found them delicious. The last time I went and got one, the patty was tasteless and the burger disappointing. I thought I would try again and phone ordered in a beef burger, when I got there, I watched them microwave my beef patty and bacon and chuck it on to the bread/salad, which was squished into the sandwich press making my salad soggy.
Can you please go to cooking pattys fresh, microwaving cooked pattys dries them out and leaves them with a crap flavour. Very disappointed.

Visited January 2014
Port Augusta, Australia
“Yum”
Reviewed January 25, 2014

Great service and the yummiest food. All healthy but I'm sure I have gained weight from over eating!

Visited January 2014
Hobart, Australia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Terrible service”
Reviewed January 13, 2014 via mobile

The staff appeared disinterested in being helpful or, indeed, nice. My family left this place feeling rotten because of the poor service we received.

Melbourne, Australia
“Awesome wraps!”
Reviewed January 9, 2014 via mobile

Great, healthy and yummy choice for lunch! Awesome tandoori chicken wrap. Clean, healthy food and juices. I went back several times.

• Visited January 2014