“Relaxation!!”

Port Douglas Day Spa
More attraction details
Owner description: Port Douglas Day Spa is Gold Mark Day Spa which has recently been totally renovated and refurbished and regarded as a true sanctuary in the middle of our busy tourist town. The most recommended Day Spa in our region. The Spa has 5 large treatment rooms, a dressing room, a couples room with a private bathroom, an Oriental Therapy room and relaxation room. The treatments on offer are all massage therapy modalities; Aromatherapy Massage, Relaxation, Deep Tissue, Swedish, Lymphatic, Oriental therapies i.e. Acupressure, Shiatsu, Traditional Thai and Tibetan massage, Hot Stone Therapy and Pre-Natal Massage. Body Scrubs, Herbal Wraps,special Detox treatments and Jetlag packages. We specialize in Spa party packages... We provide all beauty services; Facials, Manicures, Pedicures, eyelash, eyebrow tinting and Waxing. We are proud stockists of [Comfort Zone] Beauty and Spa products normally only used in 5 star resorts around the world and use Zoya chemical free nail products from Spain. All treatments are provided by a team of highly qualified and experienced practitioners and guaranty a Service of Excellence
Useful Information: Stairs / elevator, Bathroom facilities
Reviewed November 29, 2012

Wonderful relaxing experience. Bobby an excellent therapist. Friendly and punctual staff. Many thanks :)

Lisa M, Owner at Port Douglas Day Spa, responded to this reviewResponded February 25, 2013

You're so welcome Kimberley ! Look forward to treating you next time you're in town .

Reviewed August 21, 2012

I'd read a few bad reviews and honestly I just couldn't understand why. Yes I could hear the lady talking in the room next door but my massage was so relaxing that I blocked it out. I wish I remembered my girls name because she was wonderful. I work at a desk all day and have very tight shoulders and back and afterwards I felt great. It might not look like a palace but the massage more than made up for it. Definately book a massage here whilst in pd. It was great!!

1  Thank winnie2078

So glad we could help you Winnie ! We look forward to welcoming you back next time you're in town .

Reviewed July 16, 2012

I found a coupon in one of the local tourist books for an hour massage and 30 minute facial for just over $100 - money well spent.. but remember to book a few days in advance as they were booked out a few days I enquired. Very relaxing and enjoyable day spa.

2  Thank bekky_lee
Lisa M, Owner at Port Douglas Day Spa, responded to this reviewResponded July 19, 2012

Thankyou ! Just sorry we couldn't fit you in earlier .We now have 7 therapists on each day , so if you're calling up in the morning , we can usually fit you in on the same day . See you next time !

Reviewed June 30, 2012

My daughter and I had a massage, facial and pedicure here last week. We both agreed that the massage, from Erin, was the best either of us had ever had. She really knew her stuff. The facial was very relaxing too.

2  Thank Maggggz

I agree ! Erin's background in cranial sacral massage brings a really lovely depth to her treatments - heaven ...We look forward to welcoming you both back soon !

Reviewed June 9, 2012

The 45 minute massage given by Chris, not only unknotted my computer induced neck tightness, but also allowed a wonderful way to start a weeks break. Heading in there with friends we each had a different masseur but all had a great experience. Well worth visiting.

1  Thank bundigirl

You wouldn't believe how much more common it is for people to save up the treat for their last day , then come out saying " If only I'd had this on the first day ! What a different holiday it would have been ..."
Of course personally , I love it when we get the guests who decide to forget about all the running around they had planned , and just opt to come in and have the chance to work out their problems , and go home feeling like they've REALLY had a holiday .
Thanks so much for taking the time to give us feedback .