“Lots to choose”

Finz Seafood Restaurant and Take Away
Good for: Large groups, Special occasions, Families with children, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Australia
“Lots to choose”
Reviewed October 2, 2012

Chose this place because it was conveniently located across from our apartment we were staying at. The menu list is really good. Had the mussels, wild barramundi and tried a bit of my partner's linguine dish. Perfectly cooked and prices are reasonable, service is very good. I would definitely recommend this place to eat. If you choose dinner try and get an outdoor seating area if it's not raining of course, the breeze just adds to the atmosphere.

• Visited October 2012

Sydney
“Excellent seafood lunch”
Reviewed September 30, 2012 via mobile

Really pleased we went to Finz for lunch today. We had passed on this earlier in the week. Salmon bruschetta was great - thicker slices of cut salmon! Main was not too large which was good for lunch. 6 prawns in the garlic prawns was a bit cheap considering they were smallish. Tasted good though!

Sydney
“You must try the Whole Crispy Reef Fish”
Reviewed September 30, 2012 via mobile

OMG. Or Oh my goodness. This particular dish is done by weight, so if one fish doesn't weigh enough, you get two. The sauce it comes this is truly yummy & there was no way I was going to get anywhere near the bowl of rice that came with it. Unbelieveable.
The rest of our meal was terrific too, but this fish just required special comment.

Melbourne, Australia
“Overpriced kids meals”
Reviewed September 28, 2012

We ate as a family here last week and did enjoy our meals and service overall. I did feel that for $15 a childrens meal ordered at around 6pm, that is a bit expensive compared to the other restaurants nearby. Our seafood dishes were good, nothing special. I was annoyed when I paid $180 cash for a $160 bill, expecting change and was given none. I fully intended to leave a tip but would have appreciated the waitor bringing the change back to gthe table for me to organise the tip at my discretion rather than them assuming that I was giving them a $20 tip. I found this extremely rude. We waited around for 10 minutes or so to see if they would bring us back the change and then left. I wouldn't return as that was very arrogant of them.

Visited September 2012
Cairns
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Disappointing food, nice venue.”
Reviewed September 27, 2012

Meal had lots of seafood ingredients but was very bland. Wine list was quite expensive for the quality of wine. Setting was very nice.

Visited September 2012