“A real find”

Bayleaf Balinese Restaurant
Ranked #14 of 606 Restaurants in Cairns
Cuisines: Asian, Indonesian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Port Moresby
“A real find”
Reviewed December 30, 2013

You must book to get a table, it's always busy. The style and ambiance is lovely and the staff are helpful. I thought the food was a little less appealing on this visit and hope it is not because Heinz has left. Still full though.

Visited December 2013

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Adelaide, Australia
“Fabulous”
Reviewed December 29, 2013 via mobile

We visited based on top trip advisor reviews and we weren't disappointed. Beautiful food and terrific atmosphere. We sat outside on a balmy night. Highly recommended for both menu and atmosphere.

“Get the tasting plates :)”
Reviewed December 27, 2013

Awesome food and great atmosphere everytime ive been here :)
I had the tasting plates both visits in the past few months. Its great value and its a great way to taste everything.
The presentation of the food is great right down to mini BBQ's !!!

I highly recommend this place :)

• Visited September 2013
Cairns, Australia
“Fabulous Food”
Reviewed December 26, 2013

I can see why the Bayleaf Restaurant has won an award for the best cuisine, I recently dined in the Restaurant and from the minute I walked in the front door the Staff were very attentive and the atmosphere was very relaxing. I had booked a table for 7pm and was seated straight away. For entree I ordered the Green papaya soup with diced fish, the fish was cooked perfectly, and for main I had the Pork in sweet soya sauce, the pork just melted in your mouth, very delicious, next time I dine there I will have to try the delicious desserts, but I just did'nt have the room this time. I would recommend in making a booking to avoid dissapointment

• Visited December 2013
“Dog Food”
Reviewed December 22, 2013

Worst food in Cairns!! You would not even feed a dog the food we were given. Bought the banquet for 2 and everything over cooked and fatty.
Fruit platter was the best part.
3rd time giving the restaurant a go and now the last. Each time dissapointed.

• Visited December 2013