Citysider Holiday Apartments
$141
$134
Pullman
  • Restaurant
Cairns Plaza Hotel(Cairns)(Great Value!)
$93
$71
$61
  • Breakfast included
Park Regis City Quays(Cairns)(Great Value!)
$86
$185
$180
Travelocity
  • Pool
Holiday Inn Cairns Harbourside(Cairns)(Great Value!)
$81
$75
  • Pool
Il Centro Apartment Suites(Cairns)(Great Value!)
$130
$126
Orbitz.com
Oasis Inn(Cairns)
$65
$62
Orbitz.com
All reviewstrain linekuranda scenictwo bedroom apartmentwashing machine and dryerpool areano liftbooking toursminute walkwithin walking distanceeasy walkgood sizeliving areastayed for nightsair conhostsesplanadekitchen
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 3, 2013

Me and 3 friends stayed in a 2 bedroom apartment. It was fully kitted with laundry machines and the kitchen had the works so we had our own dinners and breakfasts done with ease. The rooms were spacious and comfy. Had cable TV which was an advantage so I could catch up on the footy. Set in a quiet part of the city, it was close to all amenities. It was just a stroll away from the shopping mall and the esplanade. For $120 a night, it was much better than a hotel room that I normally used to. The host was a winner making it so easy for me to move around and get information. I would go back their again on my next visit to Cairns.

Room Tip: Bottom rooms will be an advantage but the top rooms have the views.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed February 24, 2013

we stayed at citysider for 4 nights. it's really good. nice envirment, helpful host and easy walk to every corner of this city. many thanks to Therese & Walter especially. they help us plan our trips. thank you !!!

Room Tip: higher floors are quiet
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 21, 2013

The Citysider is a very good choice for staying that it is close to train station, shopping center and dock. additionally, the nice and enthusiastic host help me to plan my trip that save lots my time!

Thank you!

• Stayed: February 2013
Reviewed February 20, 2013

We stayed in two-bedroom apartment for 3 nights. Very nice bedrooms and living room, full equipment kitchen for us to prepare breakfast and dinner. Big rooms and big balcony. The owners, couple from Swiss, were very very friendly and helpful. All of the above cost you only $123 for 4 persons one night. Great value!
It was 15min walking to central mall and 35min walking to marine terminal. A bit far.
The only one item could be improved is air condition. It was a bit noisy.

• Stayed: February 2013
Reviewed February 8, 2013

My parents and I stayed here in November. I would have preferred a place closer to the city, but there was limited accommodation available because of the solar eclipse. The hosts were very friendly and helpful and the unit really clean. It is only a 15 - 20 min walk to the main street and the taxi fare was only about $10. Our ground floor two bedroom unit was really roomy and comfortable. There is a small shopping complex (including a couple of supermarkets and takeways) only a five to ten minute walk away. There is also a larger shopping complex slightly further away. There are fans and box airconditioners in all bedrooms. The Kuranda Scenic train goes past several times per day, which we loved as we like trains. The only slight criticism I have is that there are alot of mango trees on the property and bats found them quite tasty. This created plenty of noise at night, which interfered with our sleep. Overall, I would recommend this accommodation to others.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family