“Authentic Indian Food”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed April 20, 2013

The food is amazing, service is great and prices are affordable. I recommend the keema naan, lamb chops and chicken kebabs.

There are newer reviews for Tandoori Oven

Reviewed April 18, 2013

The food at Tandoori Oven was excellent. Tried the lamb chops and the quality of meat was very good. Just the correct amount of spices used. The chicken kebabas were succulent and juicy. The butter chicken was really creamy and flavourful. Papadums were nice and crispy. Finally the garlic naan was out of this world and also the pudina paratha. To complete the meal we also had a few Kingfisher beers. Met the owner Rohit who made sure that the service was prompt. Would definately recommend this place to anyone craving good quality Indian food.

Reviewed April 14, 2013

i had some authentic indian food at tandoori oven while i was in cairns the food was so good that it reminded me of india.......and specially when i was craving for it . The service was v good and the staff was v polite......even the ambience was great . we enjoyed butter chicken with garlic naan and palak paneer was to die for....and above all it was so reasonable .I thoroughly enjoyed my meal at tandoori oven that day .

Reviewed April 14, 2013

one of the best indian restaurant in cairns. By far the best butter chicken and the tandoori tikkas that I have eaten outside india.Tandoori oven has been like a home away from home. Rohit really took a lot of care of me n my family. excellent service and food. I was very impressed by his talks and the food presentations. will definitely recommend Tandoori Oven to all my friends and relatives going to Cairns. Thank you Rohit for such a fantastic experience and waiting to visit cairns again and enjoy the real indian flavours ..

Reviewed April 9, 2013

I am originally from India and have been living in Australia for the last 8 years and crave for authentic Indian food. Visited Cairns in Dec 2012 and tried Tandoori Ovens on a couple of my friend’s recommendation. It is by the far the best Indian Restaurant I have tried in Australia.
It was a perfect mix of delicious food, friendly service and a modern atmosphere. They offer a wide range of tandoori and curry selections. I tried their ‘Tandoori oven special Platter’ for starters and the lamb chops on there were beautiful and juicy. For the mains had a lovely fresh fish curry alongside beef vindaloo, and butter chicken. Overall a great experience and real value for money. Would without doubt recommend Tandoori Oven to anyone visiting Cairns.

I would take this opportunity to thank Tandoori Ovens team for offering Australia , authentic and good quality Indian food. Cheers guys and keep up the good work..