“Possibly worst burger ever”

Rexs Breakfast & Burger Bar
Ranked #340 of 613 Restaurants in Cairns
Brisbane, Australia
“Possibly worst burger ever”
Reviewed August 24, 2012 via mobile

I was staying at the the sheridan plaza across the road and thought I would try Rex's for a burger based on the reviews on here.

Quite possibly the worst attempt at a burger I have ever seen. Half ended up in the bin. Chip were over cooked as well.

Place was dirty and hot when I walked in and staff hardly spoke any english. I had second thoughts but percivered.

Won't do that gain.

1 Thank Guy B

Cairns, Australia
“Best Burgers in Cairns!!!”
Reviewed July 30, 2012

Love this place, never had a bad burger! My personal fav is the gourmet chicken burger. The chips are never that great but the burgers are fantiastic!

Visited July 2012
Brisbane, Australia
“good value, good quality”
Reviewed May 13, 2012

I got takeaway from Rex's Burger Bar on recommendation of a local and it was excellent. A great steak burger! They also have an extensive breakfast menu at good prices but I wasn't around for that. Maybe next visit!

Visited April 2012
1 Thank SandyV1
australia
“Good cheap food”
Reviewed April 30, 2012 via mobile

When in cairns we always find time to have breakfast at the Rex the food is good as is the value for money

Cairns, Australia
“Good, cheap burgers”
Reviewed April 9, 2012

The services wasn't particularly friendly and the atmosphere was not great, but the food that I have tried from rex's is good value and pretty tasty.

$8.50 for a works burger which is packed with beef, bacon, egg, pineapple, cheese and various salads is a huge meal to get through. I can't imagine leaving hungry.

I would recommend chronicling the take away option and eating in the park on the esplanade. I think the food would be better enjoyed in nicer surroundings