“awesome”

Marinades Indian Restaurant
Ranked #100 of 596 Restaurants in Cairns
Cuisines: Indian, Asian
Good for: Kids, Special occasions, Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Cairns, Queensland, Australia
“awesome”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 30, 2012

marinades is the best indian restaurant in cairns as i have been living in cairns for years and i eat here quite often its just the real indian food with friendly indian staff .
no wonder why they have been in cairns for long time ?
i would definetly recommend to try !

• Visited October 2012

Ahmedabad, India
“Brilliant...!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 27, 2012

the best of the best Indian restaurant so far.... i find in Whole Australia. Delicious food.... :-). long waiting :-( but it was worth waiting we tried to b there for second time but it was Monday n they were close. awesome

Visited November 2012
Sydney, Australia
“Great value. Excellent vegetarian options. Efficient service.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 22, 2012

Nothing bad to say about this restaurant. I've been many times, and it's always been great. The menu is extensive and there's a lot of great vegetarian dishes. I particularly recommend the pumpkin, lentil and cashew/vegetable curries. (Plenty of good choices for carnivores too.) Wait staff are always around when you're after a drink.

• Visited November 2012
“Accommodating”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 12, 2012 via mobile

Came to marinades late but the staff were very welcoming and accomodating, the meal was great and service was excellent even though we arrived at the end of dinner service. I would recommend it!

London, United Kingdom
“awful. genuine curry lovers please avoid.”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 11, 2012

So disappointed with this place. I saw some good reviews so along I went. It was quiet, off season but still service was slow, haphazard and rubbish to be blunt. The overall quality of the food was poor, but my main gripe is I paid extrea for chicken tikka, you know, cubed chicken breast cooked in a tandoor oven. ALL my chicken was leg and thigh meat. This is simply unacceptable. No breast meat, all meat was grey, fatty with many giblets. Disgusting. Ruined the meal. The rice was nice and the poppadoms mediocre. Upon asking for my bill the waitress vanished and the manager appeared and said "the waitress doesn't understand what you drink you want" I replied I had simply asked for my bill. I am from UK, I am in Australia, no language barriers...I wouldn't return, cheap meat, cheap food, cheap service...but you pay for it!

• Visited September 2012