“Not as good as before”

Ranked #105 of 622 Restaurants in Cairns
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed November 28, 2012

I've been there many times. Food quality get worse every time we go. It used to be one of my top restarrants but wouldn't go any more. It is very noisy to eat there we well... Hope they can bring it back to what it was like 3 years ago then I'd go there aften again!

There are newer reviews for Hog's Breath Cafe

Reviewed November 15, 2012

Liked - everything, Disliked - nothing. Great group of staff that offer fantastic service and food. Kept the kids entertained too.

Reviewed November 3, 2012

The slow-cooked steak was just as delicious as ever, and the salads were fresh and crunchy. My young daughter loved the special touches for children, being given a pencil case full of textas and crayons and a few sheets of colouring-in when we arrived. She also received a goodie bag as we left - one very happy youngster, so also a very happy parent!
We were served within a few minutes and as always enjoyed the ambiance and the great food.
The only negative is that the restaurant was not wheelchair accessible, so my wife had to sit this one out (I think she hit the shops instead!)

Reviewed October 24, 2012

I've been to hogs breath heaps of times. I like the slow cooked method but I think they're using cheaper and cheaper steak. It's getting harder to hide the fact.

1  Thank chickenhouse
Reviewed October 4, 2012

Brillant the night we went the staff were short staffed and were bubbly and friendly also our meals wernt late they came out fantastic