“Great lamb”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations, Takeout
Adelaide, Australia
“Great lamb”
Reviewed January 15, 2013

Very good meal and a very good price - both adults and kids ate every last scrap! Staff were friendly and polite.

Visited January 2013

Saint Louis, Missouri
“Ompah! Thought we were in Greece.”
Reviewed January 14, 2013

The owner makes you feel like family and can get the entire restaurant up and dancing. We enjoyed our fresh Greek salad, fresh callamara and fish, plus a nice variety of wine to compliment the meal. We definitely felt like we were at a neighborhood party.

Visited December 2012
Cairns, Australia
“Worst dining experience ever :(”
Reviewed January 10, 2013

Unfortunately I chose to go to Fetta's Greek Restaurant with my family. From the minute we arrived the experience was painful. Not enough staff, weren't able to go to the bar for drinks, had to wait forever for food, food wasn't enough & to make it worse the owner was very rude. Definately not dining there again.

• Visited December 2012
Cairns
“Yummy!”
Reviewed January 9, 2013

I love this place. I have been many times and always have Zorba's Feast which is a banquet for 2 or more people, i think it is around $25.00 a head. The food is truly delicious and the service is fantastic. The owner is always around and he is very entertaining. I went for my birthday recently and when they found out it was my birthday they gave myself and my girlfriends cocktails on the house which i thought was lovely. On the weekend there are belly dancers and plate smashig which is always fun - great place for a great night out.

• Visited August 2012
sussex
“Good food,good value”
Reviewed January 6, 2013

Returned to Fetta's again this year and am pleased to say that the food was equally as good with large portions,friendly service and good value as it has been before.

• Visited December 2012