“Tried and trusted”

Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Cairns, Australia
“Tried and trusted”
Reviewed January 18, 2014 via mobile

I have been a regular at Fasta Pasta, Cairns for the last 10 or so years I have lived in Cairns... Quick, easy, consistent, and great service. Val and Mel always great us personally and know our orders, that's how regular we are!! The chefs and other wait staff are always pleasant and helpful. I always order an entree size as it is more than enough. Thanks FP!!

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Jodhpur
“Warmed up food”
Reviewed January 8, 2014

Ordered a steak with sprawns and a pasta. The only things that were freshly cooked were the sauces. The steak was warmed up and tasted stale, so did the pasta. Not a question was asked by the waiter when she collected my plate and I had left the whole steak?! Pub food would be better and cheaper!

• Visited January 2014
Cairns, Australia
“Excellent”
Reviewed January 3, 2014

I'm a local and this is one of my favourite places to eat, whether lunch or dinner. I've been here many, many times over the years and the quality has been there from day one.
Meals are always excellent. Traditional pasta dishes, also regular aussie steak and chicken dishes etc. Salads also very good. Staff are great. Wait time is incredibly fast given the quality of the food served. Hence the name I guess.

The man I imagine is the owner, mustache and bald head (I must get his name next time I visit), seems to be there every time we visit. He has kept the same friendly easy going attitude every time we have visited.

Bravo !

• Visited December 2013
Sydney, Australia
“Great service but food was very average and hardly Italian”
Reviewed December 30, 2013 via mobile

We had dinner here and the service was fast and friendly. The bruschetta pizza was clearly a frozen pizza and it arrived still uncooked to our table. The chef then said he would cook it more and in the process we ate a semi burnt pizza! The pasta was not great. There were literally three pieces of chicken in the whole bowl of pasta. The dessert was really nice- possibly the only positive.

• Visited December 2013
Sydney
“Best food & service in Carins!”
Reviewed December 28, 2013 via mobile

I've been in Cairns for 10 days on Holliday's, and we have eaten in Fasta Pasta 4 times this week!! (Not good for my waistline :P ) but the food here is so so good! And the service is excellent! We were mostly served by a little Asian lady who was just lovely! And the guy that I think owns it (bald , bubbly guy) is a real people person! I would definitely recommend this place! 10 out of 10 for sure!!! C!x