“C'est tres bien!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of C'est Bon

C'est Bon
Reserve with
C'est Bon is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #4 of 592 Restaurants in Cairns
Cuisines: French, European
Good for: Business meetings, Large groups, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: Traditional French Restaurant in Far North Queensland. Established in 2003, C'est Bon is Cairns Local's Favorite Spot for Business lunch, Birthday party, Romantic dinner and many more. Nicolas the Chef/owner and his Team will welcome you with a bonjour and will take you to a France for the time of your meal. Our Fantastic Head Waiter Kevin will make sure your evening is faultless The A la carte menu displays a sample of France's traditional dish for you to enjoy with why not, a bottle of wine from France, Australia or New Zealand...if you are not sure what to choose, Lina, our only Aussie of the team will be happy to help you Choose what matches best your dish and your taste. the weekly changing 3 course set menu has to be the best value in town with complimentary and unlimited bread and butter with any meal, but dont eat too much of it as, Chris, our Pastry Chef, will blow you away with his creations, simply executed, well presented and most importantly to die for. if your favorite French dish isn't on the menu, give us a call to organise it. whether you are a foodie, a connoisseur or a first time with us....talk to us to make sure your evening goes the way you expected it. Bon Appetit
Brisbane, Australia
“C'est tres bien!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 21, 2014

Wow - boy am I glad we ate here! I was attending a course at the Pullman Hotel (behind C'est Bon) and we had the set three-course menu one night for dinner. Firstly, the service was fantastic - our meals came out perfectly timed (despite 30+ people at our table) and everyone was really friendly and topping up our water and wine efficiently. The atmosphere is delightful too - we sat outside on the deck with our large group but it wasn't too hot or too cold, just right.

The food was exceptional! I tried veal sweetbread with potato puree for entree for the first time - delightful! I had the porkbelly for the main which was a bit tough but worth persisting with as the flavours were delicious. Dessert was chocolate mousse - yummy! And all $45, so very impressed.

Would highly recommend a visit to C'est Bon if visiting Cairns!

• Visited June 2014
    • 4 of 5 bubbles

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Thorpe Bay
“Wonderful meal”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 12, 2014

Visited the restaurant last month on our last night in Cairns. Beautiful meal in lovely surroundings. The chef is very passionate about his food. Service was excellent. I ordered a bottle of Chardonnay which when I tasted it I didn't like. No problems it was changed for another bottle with no fuss at all. Would definitely recommend.

• Visited May 2014
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank LynkayLangdonHills
Eagle River, AK
“Excellent French cooking in tropical Cairns”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 11, 2014

My uncle, a gourmet and wine expert, reserved a table for us at C'est Bon. The food exceeded our expectations, the service was great, the wine list outstanding--all making for a perfect evening for six of us (ranging in age from 13 to 73). My boys will never look at food the same way again--they now know what is possible!

Visited May 2014
1 Thank Huntingtons
Cairns, Australia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Function”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 2, 2014 via mobile

I had my admission as a solicitor function here and I cannot sing the praises for this restaurant enough. I have eaten here on many previous occasions for work lunches and it was my top pick for my function.

Everything was without fault. The food was beautiful, the service was impeccable and the hospitality was above and beyond.

Thank you to Nicolas and Kev for providing such an excellent function. So much attention to detail.

They even took photos for us.

We loved it so much we having my Nonna's 90th birthday function.

Cairns, Australia
“Excellent service and excellent food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 1, 2014

We ate dinner here twice on a recent trip to Cairns. On both occasions, the food and service were excellent. The waitstaff are friendly and efficient without being overbearing. Every dish we ate was excellent. Authentic, tasty and reasonably priced. The wine list is also pretty decent. Nice overall atmosphere. Definitely one of the best restaurants in Cairns.

• Visited May 2014