“Dining excellence. ”

Ranked #7 of 624 Restaurants in Cairns
Cuisines: French
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Traditional French restaurant in far North Queensland. Established in 2003, C'est Bon is Cairns locals' favorite spot for business lunch, birthday party, romantic dinner and many more. Nicolas the chef/owner and his team will welcome you with a bonjour and will take you to France for the time of your meal. Our fantastic Head Waiter Kevin will make sure your evening is faultless. The a la carte menu displays a sample of France's traditional dish for you to enjoy with why not, a bottle of wine from France, Australia or New Zealand...if you are not sure what to choose, Lina, our only Aussie of the team will be happy to help you choose what matches best your dish and your taste. The weekly changing 3 course set menu has to be the best value in town with complimentary and unlimited bread and butter with any meal, but don't eat too much of it as Chris, our Pastry Chef, will blow you away with his creations, simply executed, well presented and most importantly to die for. If your favorite French dish isn't on the menu, give us a call to organise it. Whether you are a foodie, a connoisseur or a first timer with us....talk to us to make sure your evening goes the way you expected it. Bon Appetit
Reviewed December 16, 2013 via mobile

I visit C'Est Bon most weeks for either lunch or dinner. The service and food is always excellent. Each course is beautifully presented and the wait staff are always very attentive. They are always my first go to restaurant recommendation for locals or visitors to Cairns.

2  Thank Wendy M

Reviewed December 14, 2013

The Pullman Concierge, " Matt Evans" ( number 1 ranked Concierge in the world) when he discovered that it was our 21st wedding anniversary arranged a booking at C'est Bon. On arrival we were presented with complimentary Champagne and welcomed to the restaurant. I cant remember the exact plates that we chose, but we were more than impressed with the quality of food and service. At the end of the dinner a complimentary desert as in the attached pictures with happy 21st anniversary written in chocolate and complete with sparklers. They even took photos and emailed them to us before we left the restaurant. Another couple who were celebrating a wedding anniversary got the same treatment, it appears that C'est Bon staff know how to look after customers on special occasions.
We would recommend C'est Bon to any one keen on fine french cuisine. Cost was $127 for the 2 of us ( entree and main, also size of the meals was very generous) so was very reasonable.
Staff and Service was second to none. Thx C'est Bon

Reviewed December 12, 2013

Duke liver parfait, followed by Tasmanian salmon, followed by slices of Christmas log topped with Christmas tree-shaped meringue. Merci beaucoup!

Reviewed December 12, 2013

I haven't tried French before so took my wife here for our first anniversary and found the food to be absolutely fantastic. Flavours were excellent, presentation was great and also found the service up there with the best in Cairns. We will certainly be returning and highly recommended for anyone to try.

Reviewed November 30, 2013

I have dined at C'est Bon in Brisbane a number of times and love going there so when I was in Cairns I was eager to try this restaurant.
The first thing that you notice is the attentive and wonderful service, the second thing is the flexible and inviting menu and thirdly, the quality setting and tableware.
I had the 3 course fixed price dinner. I had an entree and a main (both fantastic). However this restaurant offers customers the choice of a desert or a glass of wine (you can also have replace the entree with a glass of wine and have a main and desert). I thought this was incredible and a great option. My friend had a main meal and desert from the al a carte menu which was a steak and it was sizable and very well prepared - the desert was also fantastic.
If you are in Cairns and you love good French food and would like to dine at a restaurant filled with polish and class I would highly recommend C'est Bon.... I would return again if I had the chance!