“Good value meals”

Caffe Suprimo
Ranked #120 of 591 Restaurants in Cairns
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, Australian
Good for: Scenic view, Large groups, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Newcastle, Australia
“Good value meals”
Reviewed August 2, 2014

Unfortunately, we only discovered this restaurant a couple of days before leaving Cairns. Their $14 meals specials were very good value. They offer pasta, pizza, seafood & meat dishes etc & serve main meals all day. The café is licensed.
We arrived for an early dinner & were served quickly by the friendly staff........I noticed that the restaurant became very busy as the night wore on.
I had a pasta special which was good & my husband was also happy with his fish dish.
Pleasantly surprised to be offered a complimentary pancake for dessert - it was light & fluffy & served with maple syrup & cream.
There's indoor & outdoor seating with water views as it's situated on the marina.

Visited July 2014

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Finnish first
  • Korean first
Maroochydore, Australia
“Best Dianne Sauce”
Reviewed July 16, 2014

Went here for dinner, not an overly busy night.
Was greeted and seated with a bottle of water and menu straight away.
No table service here, all meals and drinks are ordered at the bar, which for a lone diner is frustrating.
Garlic bread came out fairly quickly, more of a fat pizza style, nice but could have been cooked a tad longer. I then waited about 40 mins for my main. Once it did come it was great and the Dianne sauce was fantastic. Best I've had in years. Staff were all really friendly and helpful, just the cooking time was a bit off. But would go again for sure.

Melbourne, Australia
“Value for money”
Reviewed July 9, 2014 via mobile

Chose this restaurant for lunch and we were not disappointed. Beautiful view of the harbour. Staff are very friendly and helpful. Open chicken grill was beautiful and value for money. Order a coffee and a free delicious pancake maple syrup and cream is included. Great place and highly recommend it

Cairns, Australia
“Will be back again”
Reviewed July 6, 2014

I heard about this place and decided to take the family for a Sunday lunch. The restaurant is located at the Pier so there is obviously a good view from your table. I can say from the outstet that this place did not disappoint. Upon arrival we were quickly seated and served a bottle of chilled water and given time to peruse the menu. When you are ready to order you go to the counter and this is the same for the drink service. Not long after our orders were placed, complimentary garlic bead for four was delivered to the table. Whilst it was busy, we certainly didn't have to wait long for our meals and/or drinks. The food was of a very good quality and I'm still thinking about the calamari I had. It was the most tender, melt in your mouth calamari I have ever had. The meals were not expensive and provided good value. I think we'll be giving this place another go.

Cairns, Australia
“Fantastic venue, great service, awesome price”
Reviewed July 4, 2014

Great bistro meal, friendly staff with a great view of the Cairns Inlet. Fantastic value! Will be back.