“Authentic and very tasty Indian food in Cairns!”
Review of Bombay Kitchen

Bombay Kitchen
Ranked #109 of 598 Restaurants in Cairns
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Kenilworth, United Kingdom
“Authentic and very tasty Indian food in Cairns!”
Reviewed August 12, 2014

Good choice of Indian food on the menu - plenty of vegetarian options, and seafood and non-veg options. Food was freshly prepared, not over spiced, and as an Indian, I could vouch for the taste and quality. Friendly and attentive service, very good value for money, located on Shields Street so near our hotel and all the quaint shops on the promenade!

Visited August 2014
2 Thank AnandaRoy

Dublin, Ireland
“Best Indian Food I've had in Australia”
Reviewed August 9, 2014

We ordered 3 entrees: Lamp Chops, Prawns and Meat Samosas, they were all delicious. The lamb particularly. Often in Indian restaurants you can be blown away by the entrees and the mains don't live up to them but this was certainly not the case. I had the Lamb Sabzi which I've never seen on menus before. It was to die for. The lamb was melt in the mouth. My partner had the Lamb Sagwala and said it was the nicest he's ever had. All in all the meal was fantastic. It will be top of my list to come back to when in Cairns.

2 Thank Grainne H
Auckland
“Delicious!”
Reviewed August 4, 2014

Had dinner there last night ( first read TA reviews). The food was delicious and portions where very generous. Would definitely return :).

2 Thank kiwi2
Tauranga, New Zealand
“Excellent value”
Reviewed August 2, 2014 via mobile

My partner & I dined here as result of T/A reviews & we were not disappointed the food is good & very reasonable priced. The service was also v good although the restaurant wasn't full when we dined.

Note the contact phone number on T/A was unavailable when I tried to make a reservation although I did manage to find another via internet: 40318984

Visited August 2014
2 Thank kim B
Cairns Region, Australia
“Best Indian food we've had”
Reviewed August 2, 2014

We are locals and it was our wedding anniversary. We wanted to try somewhere we hadn't been before. From the time we arrived to the time we left, we received very warm and friendly service. The food was amazing, my husband raved about the Goat Curry - one of the best curries he's had! They can adapt the menu to cater for all 'heat' preferences and children (our son was with us). Another nice option was being able to sit outside on the footpath. We'll certainly come back again and highly recommend Bombay Kitchen.

1 Thank Judy L