“So good I went back for seconds”

Natural Palm Day Spa
Ranked #2 of 38 Spas & Wellness in Cairns
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: Welcome to our unique spa experience using blended Aromatic Organic Oils and Thai techniques to rejuvenate the skin and calm the mind, body and soul.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Food available for purchase, Activities for young children
Sydney
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“So good I went back for seconds”
Reviewed August 14, 2014

I was staying at a different hotel and thought I'd try it out because it was cheaper. Turns out I made the right decision I enjoyed it that much I took my girlfriend and went for a second round myself. Thank you Palm I'll see you when I'm in Cairns next.

Visited August 2014
1 Thank adztants
Thitirat W, Owner at Natural Palm Day Spa, responded to this review, September 19, 2016

Cairns
“Wonderful massage”
Reviewed July 29, 2014

The best massage in cairns! Palms spa is a friendly warm and very peaceful environment , as for the massage, it was the most relaxing unwinding and proffessional massage I have received. Great job thank you Palm,

Visited July 2014
1 Thank AMidge
Geelong, Australia
122 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 186 helpful votes
“Relaxing bliss”
Reviewed July 25, 2014 via mobile

Offering many types of massage in a traditional Thai themed setting, Natural Palm Organic Day Spa is a must visit to ease those weary bodies. We were treated to the most relaxing remedial massage which exceeded expectations. I highly recommend a visit.

1 Thank WayneAP
Cairns, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Wonderful pregnancy massage! I highly recommend Natural Palm!”
Reviewed May 26, 2014

My husband surprised me with a pregnancy massage with Palm for Mothers day. It was just what my sore tired body needed. I came away feeling refreshed and relaxed. One of the best massages I've ever had!

Visited May 2014
3 Thank MelzeeG
Sydney, Australia
“Best Massage ever!”
Reviewed May 13, 2014

Usually visit Natural Palm a few times a year and is always very consistent in delivering the best massage I've ever experienced, probably even gets better ever time. Reasonably priced massages in a peaceful relaxing environment at the Novotel in Cairns.
When ever I'm in Cairns I make sure to visit.
Would highly recommend!