“BEST DIVE SCHOOL IN CAIRNS!!”

Cairns Dive School - Day Tour
More attraction details
Owner description: We work with all the dive schools, instructors, and tour operators in the area to give you the best possible experience when learning to scuba dive in Cairns. Whether you want the best, the lowest price, or just want to learn to scuba dive as quickly as possible, we can get you what you are looking for. Come learn to dive in paradise and see the Great Barrier Reef today!
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“BEST DIVE SCHOOL IN CAIRNS!!”
Reviewed April 28, 2014

It's not too often that you have a travel experience that makes you want to leave a positive review before it's even over... Michelle and the Cairns Dive School did just that! I did a lot of research into Dive Companies prior to heading to Cairns to complete my Padi Certification. I am so grateful that I decided to Dive with Michelle. She is everything you could want in a Dive Instructor! Extremely knowledgeable, professional, confident, safe, knows all the good spots on the Reef, and is super cool! She really made the experience better than I ever could have imagined. If you are looking to get certified, dive with a group, go solo, or private charter...Without a doubt Michelle and the Cairns Dive School is the best decision you will make in Cairns!!!

Visited April 2014
1 Thank Peter S

Nederweert, The Netherlands
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Fantastische ervaring”
Reviewed March 28, 2014

By my daughter, I was persuaded to do my padi open water. She arranged a course at Michelle's for me. Cairns Dive School has a large pool with all facilities. Very neat, well maintained and with good equipment. Michelle is very patient and explains everything very well. She knows how to reassure you and guides you through the instructions taking in cosideration your learn speed. I could not have wished for a better instructor and would like to thank her for her efforts. For me they were very intense days in a casual atmosphere and I also was able to enjoy the Great Barrier Reef during the course. In Bali, I went diving again. I got several compliments on my diving skills and enjoyed diving very much. Thanks to Michelle I received these compliments and I couldn't have guessed that diving would give me so much pleasure.

Visited January 2014
Ojai, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Excellent Dive Experience - Great Barrier Reef! ...for a beginner and certified diver”
Reviewed February 23, 2014

There are a lot of boats and tours (good & bad) to choose from when looking at this area - save yourself and start with Michelle at Cairns Dive School. She's a professional who knows the area and the boats/tours available and will guide you to the best experience personalized to your needs and expectations. She was great at communicating, understood our expectations and exceeded them!

I'm certified and this was my companion's first time. We visited Michelle at her very nice facility in Cairns (we arrived via cruise ship and walked to her place from the dock). She spent a lot of time in the pool with training so my companion could do a Discovery dive the next day. She was very patient and went over everything so he would be comfortable and safe. (all our equipment was provided, and it was nice equipment, including prescription masks and an underwater camera so we could save memories of the day--all of which she had on the boat for us, we didn't need to bring anything except towels). At the last minute, 2 friends wanted to join just for snorkeling - no problem, Michelle took care of everything.

She recommended the Tusa6 which turned out to be one of the best boats I've used; large, very comfortable, organized, professionally staffed, attentive (they even put our flippers on and off! we felt very pampered) great food and 4 clean bathrooms with showers!

The dive...not as expected, my friend on his first dive ever experienced some problems with clearing, fortunately we were with Michelle who recognized and worked with him patiently to try to sort it out - very happy he had personal and professional attention to make this the best possible experience. We had time for 3 great dives all at different locations.

I've been diving for 20 years, and this is the first time a turtle has followed us and eaten from my hand :) Diving with Michelle was great, she noticed everything and pointed it out which really made the day!

Thank you very much Michelle!

Visited February 2014
3 Thank tvl_inc
Derby, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Cairns Dive School”
Reviewed February 5, 2014

Big thank you to Michelle for completing my wife's SCUBA referral and catering to our needs - very professional, patient and good value for money.

Visited January 2014
1 Thank Paul K
divedivaintl, Owner at Cairns Dive School - Day Tour, responded to this review, February 6, 2014
Thank yo so much for your kind words! I'm am so pleased you both enjoyed your time here in Cairns! Your photos with Wally (the Moari Wrasse) kissing you, and the giant stone fish are famous! Take care and keep diving!
Brisbane, Australia
“Are you for SCUBA?! Cairns Dive School Is!”
Reviewed October 28, 2013

Are you for SCUBA...? Cairns Dive School is the place to go for the adventure of a life time! Michelle has a great facility, is an awesome instructor and has awesome experience on the reef! Between teaching me everything I need to know for my certification and making sure I got to see Sharks she really knows her stuff! I would recommend without a second thought - you wont regret it! Ill be back for sure!

Visited October 2013