“Take time out....”
Review of Jamaica blue

Jamaica blue
Ranked #352 of 624 Restaurants in Cairns
Reviewed July 27, 2013

From shopping or just pop in. We had managed only one previous visit to this place in August 2012 and enjoyed it so decided to see if it was as good.
In my opinion one of the nicest cafes in Cairns Central. Their coffee may not be the best in Cairns but it is very good and we enjoyed an excellent breakfast of poached and scrambled eggs on toast served with a really good pot of English breakfast tea. The staff were very pleasant and helpful.
There was no hesitation when the muffin I ordered
was not exactly what I had expected (it had been sold as apple with no mention of the sultanas, which I do not like). This was quickly and pleasantly exchanged for a berry one, which was delicious.
Other meals being served whilst we sat there looked very good indeed and the popularity of the place spoke volumes.