“Hidden Gem”

Tia's Cafe in Cairns
Ranked #59 of 622 Restaurants in Cairns
Reviewed March 4, 2014

This terrific little cafe does not have a great view, but does have wonderful service and food. With great ease, I order very specific food and they produce a delightful meal every time. Very, very good value.

1  Thank Brenda081
There are newer reviews for Tia's Cafe in Cairns

Reviewed February 18, 2014 via mobile

Went here as it came recommended by the jeweller who sold my husband the present he bought me for our anniversary. Don't let the simple decor or the fact they sell chicken and chips fool you. Hands down the absolute best thai food in cairns. (And I think I've tried most of them now) Very polite, attentive staff also. We'll definitely be going back.

Reviewed December 23, 2013

With having a food allergy it is hard to find a place too eat that can cater to my needs.I have found a thai food place that can accommodate to me. The service is|was great they are very welcoming when you walk in the door.I look forward to taking my friends there next year.

Reviewed December 13, 2013

We eat here at least once a week. The food is cooked fresh and with home grown ingredients. Try the Vietnamese Pork Roll or the laksa! They have takeaway or dine in options.

Reviewed July 26, 2013

It's not fancy decor but food presentation was restaurant quality. The staff were very pleasant and attentive but left you to enjoy. The place has only been open for 4 months and they're very popular for home delivery & take away. Shame we go to Melbourne Sunday. Thanks Tia.

1  Thank Jewelette