“Amazing burrito”

Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Reservations, Seating
Cairns, Australia
“Amazing burrito”
Reviewed April 2, 2014

It is so hard to find good, fresh food in Cairns and in Mama Coco's you have the freshest produce around. I had a breakfast burrito this morning and it was the best 'meal' I've ever had in Cairns. Every mouth full was sensational 5/5.

• Visited April 2014

Melbourne, Australia
“Great setting, great food....”
Reviewed December 27, 2013

Just out of town and tucked in suburbia is this great restaurant...

A rambling queenslander style building with verandah overlooking the garden

A great range of interesting foods, flavours and combinations...

We lunched with a selection of meats, fish and salads to share amongst us from a pick and mix menu..

Great looking cakes and pastries... but we were satisfied with our lunch that we'll save that for another day...

Something on the menu for everyone... very family friendly and relaxed....

Open for breakfasts to dinners, but check first to be sure...

• Visited December 2013
“Great location, great food....shame it's never open when I visit!”
Reviewed December 19, 2013 via mobile

Went to this cafe/restaurant for the first time and loved it! Food was amazing....the banana coconut smoothie yum yum yum!!!
But since my first visit I have drive out of my way to visit this place on numerous occasions but it never seems to be open....even though there is never any mention on their website! It's a shame because this place has a lot going for it, great atmosphere, great food, great staff. Just a little put off because of the limited opening hrs. Maybe this will improve once its reputation picks up. Well I hope so as its a real little gem!

Townsville, Australia
“Best Lunch Ever”
Reviewed November 11, 2013

We came because one of the group knew about this place. The meals were all absolutely beautiful in looks and taste. I had the Roast Pumpkin & Quinoa salad, it was the best salad that I have ever eaten. Coffee was good, can't wait to go back. I have now told many about The Clever Duck who are now all doing what I did and looking for a number to ring. It's a pity that the only place to find it is on google. This business is obviously built on word of mouth.

• Visited October 2013
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Lovely setting, good service and good value.”
Reviewed October 30, 2013

We called for Sunday lunch....this is an excellent addition to the Southside. Food was well presented, very lovely setting and good value. The restaurant is crying out for some tasteful and quiet live music to enhance the atmosphere.

• Visited October 2013