“Great service”

Water Dragon Chinese Massage, Beauty & Nails
Ranked #9 of 42 Spas & Wellness in Cairns
More attraction details
Owner description: We are located in the City Centre. Only few minutes walking distant from Esplanade, Casino, Hilton, Pullman Hotel, Pacific International Hotel etc. Just name a few.We are *Strictly therapeutic* professional service salon. We do not provide any extra service. Please do NOT ask our therapists for any other services. We provide Massage, Beauty and Nails Service. For massage service. We provide traditional Chinese massage, relaxation massage, hot and cold stone massage, double massage, foot massage. Also cupping and Ear Candling. Our therapists specialise in treat headache, should pain, lower back pain and frozen shoulders. All therapists are highly trained. Some therapists come from overseas and sometimes you may find you need speak a little slow to make sure our therapists understand you. But most of time, we have therapist who has really good English skill in the shop.For Beauty service. We provide Traditional Chinese Beauty Facial that focusing on manual massage lifting technique. It is great benefit your facial muscle and make your face appeals younger. We also have body care treatment such as body exfoliate, body mask. We using No.1 France salon only product Guinot. For Nail service. We provide very detailed manicure and pedicure. And other services coming soon.Location and noise: Our city shop located on ground floor of Orchild Plaza, in the heat of Cairns CBD. Due to the location, out customer will hear passby traffic. We are a normal massage shop and we do not have facility to block all noise. We also sometimes have chatty customers and you may able to hear other people. We try to keep all noise within reasonable low and 99% of customers do not have problem with this. please keep this in mind and your expectation realistic. If you do require 100% zero noise environment, we are not your best choice. You are better to go to a big spa in big hotel. Cleanness, towels and smell: we try to maintain as clean as possible in our shop. For towels, We use a professional local owned laundry company who provides washing service to 5 stars hotel to wash our towels. If you have any problem about towels, please let us know and we are happy to change in front of you.
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Great service”
Reviewed May 9, 2013

I have used Water dragon since Wei opened her business, and have never had a bad massage.
On the few visits where I have been unable to have Wei do my massage, the other girls have always provided a great service and are always friendly.

Visited April 2013
2 Thank Jasonvh
Wei M, Owner at Water Dragon Chinese Massage, Beauty & Nails, responded to this review, May 11, 2013
Thank you very much for the feedback. We will continue working hard to improve our services. Enjoy your massages.

Regards,

Cairns
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Traditional massage”
Reviewed March 16, 2013

Water Dragon is a great addition to the many massage options in Cairns. As the owner explained to me, her training in China was in recovery from illness and trauma in hospitals there. At Water Dragon, you will get a truly professional Chinese massage that will have you feeling better immediately. Even the relaxing massage will make your day seem better. The therapists are very friendly and the shop is decorated very nicely. Centrally located, it is the perfect place to stop in while shopping or visiting the city. Of course, you can pay twice as much for massage, plus a $100 taxi fare to go to a spa in Palm Cove, but for a nice way to relax in the middle of Cairns, Water Dragon is your best option. Enjoy!

Visited March 2013
4 Thank LuckyLukeCairns
Thank you for the nice comment on our shop. We are very glad that you liked our style of decoration! We are trying to provide as good as service we can while we are not charging high price as a 5 stars hotel spa. We wish everyone can enjoy a good massage at an reasonable price. Enjoy your massage.

Best regards,

Cairns, Australia
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“always very professional”
Reviewed March 13, 2013

I always go to the water dragon massage shop in Orchid plaza and will continue to do so. Oh my god, I love those girls. They always do a good job on me and are very professional, I can't speak highly enough of them. I want to marry them.

Visited January 2013
3 Thank Jaco V
Hi Jaco,

Thank you very much for the great words you put out there for our therapists. We wish you continue enjoying your treatments with us:) See you in the salon again soon.

Best wishes,

Cairns, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“very professional always had a good experience there”
Reviewed March 13, 2013

My review is totally opposite to the previous one, I'm a regular customer and have always found the therapists to be very professional and the establishment to be extremely well run. I've never had any problem there with anything and the staff seem to go out of their way to help out. I will continue to be back as I feel it's the best massage in Cairns in my honest opinion. I can't speak highly enough of the place and would recommend it to anyone holidaying in Cairns or a local like myself.

Visited January 2013
4 Thank Ryan O
Wei M, Owner at Water Dragon Chinese Massage, Beauty & Nails, responded to this review, March 14, 2013
Thank you very much for your review, we will keep working on to improve our business. We are glad you enjoyed your treatments with us, and please always let us know if there are anything we can help with.

All the best from team.
Knibainkier
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Well worth the visit”
Reviewed March 12, 2013

I have also visited this establishment many times before and after the relocation to their current location of Orchid Plaza.
I have been treated by a few therapists and have always found they to be consistant in their treatment and caring of your needs.
The rooms are well appointed and clean.

Great professional care at a great price - well worth the visit

Visited March 2013
3 Thank Cozzie C
Thank you for being a such long term customer for our business. We are looking forward to see you again :)

From the team