“Good day”

Cairns Reef Fishing
More attraction details
Owner description: Cairns Reef Fishing provides exciting full day fishing trips to the Great Barrier Reef. Our trips are $260.00 per person, all inclusive with everything supplied for your day.
Reviewed December 17, 2013

Crew were fantastic , (Cas) the deckie was great nothing was a drama and his knowledge was great. The fish were quiet but the crew made every effort to catch fish even trolling home to catch some Tuna . Hopefully next time get some REDS !

1  Thank Roddo72
There are newer reviews for Cairns Reef Fishing

Reviewed December 9, 2013

The day started off great and ended the same. Crew had a lot of knowledge about the area & types of fish. Both had a lot of background experience. And weren't afraid to move spots if the fish weren't biting , keep up the good work!

1  Thank courts_n_huddo
Reviewed October 22, 2013

Having just spent a day on this charter and got back home and read the reviews and I think that many of these do a disservice to the operators and are from punters who are not fishos.

You want good fish; then you have to travel distances to get on them these days. That is the reality and that is what these guys do. They don’t spend all day on one spot trying to save fuel, but are prepared to move 4/5/6/7 times to get you where the fish are.

I had a great day out and along with the other 13 on board had a great time. Everyone caught fish and went home happy bunnies.

1  Thank Pops67
CFC_Manager, Manager at Cairns Reef Fishing, responded to this reviewResponded October 23, 2013

Thanks Pops67 and everyone else who has taken the time to write a review about their experience on one of our fishing charters.
Whilst we welcome all reviews it is particularly gratifying when you receive great feedback, I’m glad you not only had a great day fishing but a successful one.

Reviewed October 14, 2013

Before I left to go to Cairns, I booked 4 days of reef fishing. I booked before I left to ensure a spot on one of their 2 boats (Aqua Cat & Blue Whaler). I went out twice on each boat. Both boats are quite comfortable for fishing. The weather was sensational. The fishing was quite good & I was lucky enough to catch a 5 Kg Large Mouth Nannygai which obviously made me very happy. The customer service provided by this company is second to none. All the staff were more than willing to provide a chat & a smile. There's the 2 skippers (Dave & Dan) & the deckies (Nathan, Freddie & Cass) who are all very nice people & try to make sure that their customers are all having a great time. Then there's the lovely Lucy who collects the customer's money. I thoroughly recommend this co. I certainly will be back again some day!

4  Thank Garry M
Reviewed October 10, 2013

In Cairns with 12 mates, we booked the day trip with a seafood lunch. The whole day was excellent - amazing weather, great food, lots of fish, fantastic spots around the reef. Dan and Cass were some of the nicest guys we've met, really helpful and friendly, amazing knowledge of the reef and the ecology. Anything you want to now about fish or Northern Australia, ask Cass! Kept an eye on safety while letting us have heaps of fun, swimming in crystal blue waters and eating fresh sashimi onboard! Lunch was excellent too, absolutely worth the extra. A week later we are all still blown away by what an amazing day it was- will definitely be making another trip in the future. Highly recommended as a true way to experience one of the most beautiful places in the world. Thanks Dan + Cass !

2  Thank Sergei N