“Chillax”
Review of Falla Reef Trips

Falla Reef Trips
Reviewed April 8, 2013 via mobile

My partner and i went on falla sail on Easter Saturday and was the highlight of our long weekend in Cairns. Chilled out and stress free cruise, with laidback crew. You will fall in love with the story of the Falla & best bit is you only have to share the experience with 15-20 tops!! I am sure all the 200+ seat fast boats were jealous as they past our boat with sails up, as we were enjoying a wine and cheese on our return into the harbor at the end of an awesome day!

There are newer reviews for Falla Reef Trips

Reviewed April 5, 2013

I went out on Falla a few weeks ago and had such a memorable day! The crew were so friendly and Captain Dougie was full of stories and information. With such a small group (15), there was plenty of time to get to know everyone and we were all friends by the end of the day. Although it was raining in cairns we had clear blue skies and perfect weather out on the reef. I did my first scuba and was blown away. I really did not expect the reef to be so beautiful nor scuba so easy to pick up. I had one on one instruction for the scuba and felt safe at all times. In the afternoon we all got to hoist the sails and sail back in to cairns with wine and cheese and good company. A spectacular day that I hope to repeat! I highly reccomend it.

Reviewed April 5, 2013

We enjoyed every aspect of our trip on the Falla. Not only was the crew helpful, friendly and hospitable - but we enjoyed hearing about the reef and history of the boat from the infamous Captain Doug. The snorkellling and diving was top notch, as we had perfect conditions for the day - but the small number of people on our trip was great as we didn't have to swim over each other to see the reef. The small number of people, combined with the engaged and experienced staff really set the Falla apart from the bigger boats that go out to the reef. A memorable trip to one of the great natural wonders of the world!

Reviewed April 5, 2013

Most fantastic experience out on the great barrier reef! Crystal clear water, fantastic crew, great meals, could not have asked for a better day! Weather held up and never seen water so blue in my entire life. Captain of the ship was kind, helpful, and interesting. Options were available for those who didn't want to enter the water to see the fish and coral with a large barrel with a piece of glass in it held over the water. Such a great small group of people on the boat, not too crowded on the boat or on the reef. Definitely have recommended to everyone traveling up to Cairns, would definitely do it again given the opportunity! :)

Reviewed April 3, 2013

We took the Fella and enjoyed the slow old school appeal. the crew were friendly but not tinsel over the top and we left as friends. If you have a day and are wanting to feel close to the sea rather than in a rocket ship coporate vessel this is the ticket. We got a great deal on bookme.com.au and would have not found it otherwise so we lucked in. 10 out of 10....