“Food Cheap & Delicious”

Cuisines: Vietnamese
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed February 7, 2014

Ordered roasted chicken with rice. Service is fast and the portions are large for the price. Will definitely go again.

1  Thank David3109

Reviewed January 30, 2014

We arrived just as they were about to close, but we still got served. As someone that has pho once a week in Sydney, I was very pleased with the taste and serving size.

Reviewed January 25, 2014

My husband and I have been here a few times over the last week and he has sampled a number of the dishes including the soup and spring rolls and enjoyed all of them. I however found one that I loved and stuck with it: the Pork with Vermicelli, delicious!
One of the main things we loved about this place apart from the yummy food was that it's very cheap and very quick and you get a large amount of food - a real bargain.
Don't expect all the frills of a nicer restaurant this is much more an Asian style fast-food place but the service is good and the inside is pleasant to sit in.

Reviewed January 13, 2014

Ate at the Abbott's street branch of this after reading these reviews.

We agree that the staff are very friendly and the service quick and the food good. We just enjoyed it as something a bit different - Vietnamese food isn't often on the menu in the UK.

We were in a hurry and were able to have a nice freshly cooked meal within 45 minutes from ordering to leaving.

They allow you to BYO bottle - wish I'd known this beforehand and we could have had a nice wine rather than pay $4 for a diet coke!

1  Thank rogzog
Reviewed December 24, 2013

this food totally hit the spot! I was feeling queasy from motion sickness on my boat ride to the Great Barrier Reef so I wanted something comfortable. it took awhile to find this place though. it's located in the interior side of the mall, not the side facing the street. it's just a little store inside the mall but I think because it specializes in so few dishes, what they make is really good. and cheap! definitely don't go for the ambiance though, just the good cheap food.