“Authentic and Delicous”

Little Ricardo's
Ranked #45 of 597 Restaurants in Cairns
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Description: A truly romantic nook with its intimate setting and cossy bar,Little Ricardo's fully licenced pizzeria and trattoria offers nine recipes of pizza and a dozen varities of pasta,steak,local seafood and classic chicken and veal dishes.Open 6 nights a week monday to saturday from 5pm
Canberra
“Authentic and Delicous”
Reviewed August 20, 2013 via mobile

We had dinner there and the positive reviews were spot on. I started with the veal and veg soup and it was hearty and delicious. for the main I had the veal parmigana and my good lady had the veal with mushrooms. Both were cooked to perfection and the veal was maybe the best I've ever had... great food. The deserrts were also good. Service was also great and the atmosphere was nice as well. Thanks for a lovely evening. Highly recommeneded.

1 Thank Blu_Rock

Cairns, Australia
“Family dining outside of the city centre....”
Reviewed August 17, 2013

We dined at Little Ricardo's simply based on the fantasic reviews it has recieved on Trip Advisor.com & yes I would have to agree with the other reviewers, The staff are lovely, and very attentive, the food came quickly & the portion sizes were good, The prices are average for Cairns, but considering the lack of waterfront view & north out of city centre location: maybe they were a little high...? ($30 Pizza's) although this restaraunt does not look like much from the outside we were pleasantly suprised by it's quaint warm "family dining" atmosphere... but next time we might request a seat out side by the swimming pool, as it did get a little stuffy inside after a while...

Cairns, Australia
“Excellent Food Excellent Staff”
Reviewed August 14, 2013

My Family and I have been dining at Little Ricardo's Restaurant for years, and we have eaten most dishes on the menu, we have all found the food to be well prepared and reasonably priced. The Staff are really excellent. We appreciate the food and service so much at Little Ricardo's Restaurant that within the last month we have had our Son's Wedding Reception and Granddaughter's 21st Birthday there. Highly recommended. Coral.

Marlboro, New Jersey
“A little oasis.”
Reviewed August 10, 2013

I walked the 2 km to get here on a Sunday night and was disappointed to see it was closed. We managed to make it back a couple of days later and I'm glad we did. The food was excellent and priced very reasonably. The staff were all very nice. I would definitely make it a point to go back if I was in the area.

Visited July 2013
1 Thank JonTon102
Cairns, Queensland, Australia
“Consistently excellent food & great value”
Reviewed August 10, 2013

We've now become regulars, fabulous Pizza's and Pasta dishes (the Marinara is fab)
at a realistic local price. The staff are warm & passionate, kids are welcome
and the atmosphere is simple but welcoming. Highly recommended
for a great Italian meal. Licensed & Byo. Enjoy!